• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tyler-Kyle Lucas Titan Games

mtgrizrule

The Lucas brothers were on Titan games this week. I won't spoil the results. I suggest going to NBC.com, or the NBC app to watch how they did. Look for Episode 5, air date 01/31.

Ursus1 said:
No mention of UM, only Penn St where he transferred from.

Nonetheless, he did terrific. He is advancing on. Those 2 are as tight as brothers get. Proud to see them serving our country too. I'll be rooting for him to win it all.

Anyone notice that he beat a former ewu football player in his 1st match? NBC missed out on that little tidbit (UM/ewu rivalry).

GoldStandardGriz said:
Anyone notice that he beat a former ewu football player in his 1st match? NBC missed out on that little tidbit (UM/ewu rivalry).

I'd be surprised if NBC had heard of either school

i watched about two minutes of the Titan Games a week or two ago and it looked kinda dumb. Is it actually worth watching? looked like a crappier version of American Ninja Warrior.

I think the ex-wrestler steve Austin has or had a show that kinda showcases these kinda things also.

Tyler made the final 4 men. I just started watching the finals. The picture they used, is him in a GRIZ top.

Back