• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Roll Call - Oregon

Oregon, Ohio might’ve been doable but Eugene, Oregon is just too far for me. I’m just hoping I can watch it on tv somehow.

What are hotel rates like out there? Hell, my nephew is in Portland. If, he puts me up, this might be doable.

mtgrizrule said:
What are hotel rates like out there? Hell, my nephew is in Portland. If, he puts me up, this might be doable.

There’s a Hampton Inn that was like $140/night that’s 4 Miles from Autzen.

Quality Inn King size suites $140 per night and only 2 miles from stadium. I have six rooms reserved.

Surely going only 45 min north! Those coming from out of town. Make Corvallis a stop for an evening or stay instead of Eugene. In Corvallis hit up Bo and Vine for a killer burger. If you get the Pit Master you won’t be disappointed. It’s a small place so seating can be tuff but worth it. Also Sky High Brewery won’t disappoint either! They have good food and the roof top bar is pretty cool as well that time of year. Those that want to have a nice place to stay there is also a new Marriot along the water front here is Corvallis. What’s nice here is you can stay down town and have all sorts of food and drink and music within walking distance.

ORGUNGRIZ said:
Surely going only 45 min north! Those coming from out of town. Make Corvallis a stop for an evening or stay instead of Eugene. In Corvallis hit up Bo and Vine for a killer burger. If you get the Pit Master you won’t be disappointed. It’s a small place so seating can be tuff but worth it. Also Sky High Brewery won’t disappoint either! They have good food and the roof top bar is pretty cool as well that time of year. Those that want to have a nice place to stay there is also a new Marriot along the water front here is Corvallis. What’s nice here is you can stay down town and have all sorts of food and drink and music within walking distance.

No can do. My hotel is literally within crawling distance from Autzen....

4 of us are in. Driving from UM game prior week to Oregon and the back to Missoula again the week after. 😀
Then back home to Billings.
Go Griz!

We were there in '05; will be there again. Have relatives in Springfield; will spend the week there.

Back