• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Ducks under Lights

I wouldn't get to excited about this one. Although they are not as good as the 2017 Huskies we're, they will be much less merciful.

indian-outlaw said:
I wouldn't get to excited about this one. Although they are not as good as the 2017 Huskies we're, they will be much less merciful.

A road trip with my family to watch my beloved Griz take on one of the most nationally- recognized teams out there, under the lights on a Saturday night in Autzen Stadium, broadcast nationwide on the PAC 12 network....I’ll be excited as hell regardless of getting trucked.

indian-outlaw said:

You're so right. I probably won't even tune in now.

CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:

Maybe they will be merciful enough to just meet us at the airport with the check and let us turn around and go home with our pride still intact. I’d hate to see our kids get a chance to play on a big stage in front of the largest crowd they may ever see in their lives. I’m definitely not too excited for that.

alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:

Maybe they will be merciful enough to just meet us at the airport with the check and let us turn around and go home with our pride still intact. I’d hate to see our kids get a chance to play on a big stage in front of the largest crowd they may ever see in their lives. I’m definitely not too excited for that.
Just taking the check and leaving would mean they have no pride. Play the game.

Yukon said:
alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:

Just taking the check and leaving would mean they have no pride. Play the game.

No, no. Don't get too excited for this.

This type of activity rings a bell.... Something about cats and a scheduled trip to Moorhead, or somewhere thereabouts, I believe.

CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:

But it’s on the PAC12 network - got to get something for those cable bucks you’re allocating. & all the money you spent on the garage & toaster.

On the other hand, if the space is going to be open, can I have dibs. Gonna be in Cali that weekend and would love a great place to watch the game.

I’ll hang up now and listen for my answer.

bgbigdog said:
CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:

But it’s on the PAC12 network - got to get something for those cable bucks you’re allocating. & all the money you spent on the garage & toaster.

On the other hand, if the space is going to be open, can I have dibs. Gonna be in Cali that weekend and would love a great place to watch the game.

That's a great (non)question, BG, and one I'm asked often. You can absolutely come over to my house to watch my Spectrum PAC12 Network for this game. I always have two cases of various brews in the garage fridge. I will not be too excited, however.

CDAGRIZ said:
bgbigdog said:
CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:

That's a great (non)question, BG, and one I'm asked often. You can absolutely come over to my house to watch my Spectrum PAC12 Network for this game. I always have two cases of various brews in the garage fridge. I will not be too excited, however.

Fair enough.

EverettGriz said:
I always have two cases of various brews in the garage fridge

So you got bg taken care of, but what're you gonna drink?

Normally a great point EVG. But due to a change in meds, I’m on the wagon, unless it’s hauling Oban.

Mrs. BG & her ne’er do well yoga instructor will be with me as well & all they consume is Scotch & Chardonnay. As long as it’s not my Scotch & they don’t mix the two together, we’re usually ok. I was thinking about tacos though - Our friend CDA lives near some of the finest taquerias in all of Cali, so I’m hoping to repay his kindness in good food & some champagne. Mrs. BG & NDW are fish-a-terians so we’ll have to find some salmon Cesar’s as well.

Although now that I’ve said it, I’m thinking CDA has a problem with folks who eat Salmon Cesar’s while drinking Chardonnay. Maybe that’s it a problem after all...

EverettGriz said:

I'm not even going to watch. Indian-Outlaw successfully talked me out of it.
I want excitement, so I'll be in the back yard playing safety-tipped lawn darts and drinking Diet Snapples. Might even throw some Crystal Gayle and Herb Alpert on the hi-fi if the fellas wanna get wild.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

I'm not even going to watch. Indian-Outlaw successfully talked me out of it.
I want excitement, so I'll be in the back yard playing safety-tipped lawn darts and drinking Diet Snapples. Might even throw some Crystal Gayle and Herb Alpert on the hi-fi if the fellas wanna get wild.

Gotta love two of the greatest haircuts in music history.

Back