• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ESPN U college sports nation

Richard Cranium

Rick Neuhiesel (sp) announced his son was going to work on the coaching staff of his good friend Bobby Hauck at the University of Montana. Rick talks about the Griz program quite often and has even brought up how WaGriz takes no back seat to any college football atmosphere anywhere in the country.

Richard Cranium said:
Rick Neuhiesel (sp) announced his son was going to work on the coaching staff of his good friend Bobby Hauck at the University of Montana. Rick talks about the Griz program quite often and has even brought up how WaGriz takes no back seat to any college football atmosphere anywhere in the country.

We are talking about his son Jerry, right? If so great hire by Bobby, but wouldn't that be a big pay drop from UCLA to come to MT?

He has 3 sons. One is trying to get on the PGA tour and the other 2 are wanting to be college football coaches. I don’t think it’s Jerry but the other one interested in coaching.

His son is Jack. Was a Backup at UCLA. I’m sure is just coming in as a low assistant/position assistant. If funny how highly regarded Bobby Hauck is among those in the business.

mtgrizfankb said:
His son is Jack. Was a Backup at UCLA. I’m sure is just coming in as a low assistant/position assistant. If funny how highly regarded Bobby Hauck is among those in the business.
Bobby coached for Neuheisel at Washington. That’s how they know each other

Richard Cranium said:
WaGriz takes no back seat to any college football atmosphere anywhere in the country.

The SEC begs to differ and I'd have to agree with them from the games I've been to.

Oh, wait, I guess we're not talking about professional football...

WaGriz4life said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Bobby coached for Neuheisel at Washington. That’s how they know each other
And Colorado. BH moved with RN when he moved from CU to UDub.

footballdood said:
Richard Cranium said:
WaGriz takes no back seat to any college football atmosphere anywhere in the country.

The SEC begs to differ and I'd have to agree with them from the games I've been to.

Oh, wait, I guess we're not talking about professional football...

Maria Taylor was asked about the noise level of WaGriz at the 2015 NDSU game and she said she has been in every SEC stadium and WaGriz was louder.

Rick Neweasel. He turned two winning teams into average teams and flopped at a third before drifting away. His biggest accomplishment was winning a lawsuit against the ncaa and UW.

getgrizzy said:
Rick Neweasel. He turned two winning teams into average teams and flopped at a third before drifting away. His biggest accomplishment was winning a lawsuit against the ncaa and UW.

He was known as "Slick Rick" for a reason.

Back