• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Fan Podcast: first week of fall, roster breakdown, predictions

BWahlberg

DONOR
We're back for our 2nd season, this time with better equipment. This one is a marathon, but we had a lot of ground to cover!

https://twitter.com/GrizFanPod/status/1161314820529876993

I'll get other links up when I see them pop up.

Listening now-Thanks for the work, it's time to get excited!

Totally agree about Toure, too. I think he will have a big year with all the presumptive attention Akem will get. Hopefully the Oline will be up to the challenge of giving the QB more time to find the open guy.

Thanks for doing this guys....only issue I have is that if you're listening on the train like I do....its not loud enough.

Phone and headphones only go so high, I wonder if thats something you guys can resolve or work on?

Like from the listener it sounds like you guys are maybe a little ways away from the microphone?

Nice Job, guys! Agreed on the volume - not sure if it is easier to just have your mics a bit louder, or just ramp up the volume a little when you're doing the audio editing before you post.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
Nice Job, guys! Agreed on the volume - not sure if it is easier to just have your mics a bit louder, or just ramp up the volume a little when you're doing the audio editing before you post.

agree,,,it needs to be louder.....was difficult to hear all of you....was not just one mike....unless of course you only have one mike....

Yes that would be my only feedback as well. Played it through my iPad and found myself holding iPad up to ear a few times.

Great podcast guys! I listened in you have some good chemistry and sense of humor yet serious about your assessments of all things Griz football. Thanks for sharing.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Thanks for doing this guys....only issue I have is that if you're listening on the train like I do....its not loud enough.

Phone and headphones only go so high, I wonder if thats something you guys can resolve or work on?

Like from the listener it sounds like you guys are maybe a little ways away from the microphone?

Yep - this was our first run with our own mics and our sound board. Lots of learning to do there. They also picked up WAY more background noise than what we used last year. I think we'll probably be working on a quieter surrounding location with less echo and better/clearer sound too. We were kind of tinkering with the board and the gain/input as we went through it, I feel once the season rolls around we'll have much better sound quality. Thanks for the feedback!

krammer said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:

agree,,,it needs to be louder.....was difficult to hear all of you....was not just one mike....unless of course you only have one mike....

Nope - 3 mics, just didn't speak into them very well. Last year we spoke into one central input so a bit of a change in how we do this. Good feedback!

Enjoyed the podcast. Some of us older Griz fans now Savage, Montana as the home of Pat Foster a great DL in the mid-80's who was drafted by the Rams.

Farting dogs, crying babies being ignored, and griz football talk. What more do you need?! But seriously best insight I’ve heard on the team. You guys will figure out those minor sound adjustments.

There was a bit of discussion regarding Kyle Samson. He is OC at Montana Tech. I enjoyed the discussion. When is the next one out?

1976griz said:
There was a bit of discussion regarding Kyle Samson. He is OC at Montana Tech. I enjoyed the discussion. When is the next one out?

Tech, that's right! I knew it wasn't Western but couldn't think of where he ended up.

Back