• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sneed vs. Bauman

Westcoastfan

When it’s all said and done who has a better year.

I think Sneed has more TD passes and more rushing yards but way more turnovers.

Bauman finishes with better qbr and more W’s.

CDAGRIZ said:
If you look at Baumann's stats from last year:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4365616/casey-bauman

you'll see that he never turns the ball over, and only plays when the team wins. Coincidence? Hmm. His comp% in game action last year was obscene. Extrapolate that. I think the OP is spot on! Bauman is game tested and game ready.

Priceless

BTW: Rovig will take over before game 3, and Anderson under center by game 4.

Week 1 Starter - Bauman
Week 2 Starter - Rovig
Week 3 and beyond starter - Anderson

Westcoastfan said:

How do you figure????

Sneed only had 7 interceptions last year while he was running for his life and it was his first season with a new offense. Also throw in the fact that the Cat’s have a new OC / QB coach who as of 2014 was in college playing receiver in Miller! He may be a great coach but I am not sure how much he knows about QB’s?

Also throw in our receiver’s as a group and a more seasoned offensive line and I will take Sneed all day

grizpack said:
Week 1 Starter - Bauman
Week 2 Starter - Rovig

I hear you, but I'm thinking that since this is not yet in "the plan", Cloach will be a little slower to react.

Sneed had a lot of costly fumbles. If he can reduce the turnovers he could be in the running for post season accolades.

Westcoastfan said:

Obvious troll. Get the F outta here.

horribilisfan8184 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
If you look at Baumann's stats from last year:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4365616/casey-bauman

you'll see that he never turns the ball over, and only plays when the team wins. Coincidence? Hmm. His comp% in game action last year was obscene. Extrapolate that. I think the OP is spot on! Bauman is game tested and game ready.

Priceless

BTW: Rovig will take over before game 3, and Anderson under center by game 4.

Agreed. But all Bauman has to do is get panicky in the first game, run and dive, get replaced, come in for garbage plays for the remainder of the season (to groom him for future greatness), and the OP will be correct.

horribilisfan8184 said:
grizpack said:
Week 1 Starter - Bauman
Week 2 Starter - Rovig

I hear you, but I'm thinking that since this is not yet in "the plan", Cloach will be a little slower to react.

I wouldn't doubt Choach in his execution of The Plan. Dude has been a scientist thus far with his losing record and complete faith from the base.

Totally unrelated, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bob's QB1 become unfortunately unable to compete, for whatever reason, to buy another year of "if-only". Sometimes The Plan ain't pretty, but if you don't weigh in, you don't wrastle.

84GRIZ said:
Westcoastfan said:

How do you figure????

Sneed only had 7 interceptions last year while he was running for his life and it was his first season with a new offense. Also throw in the fact that the Cat’s have a new OC / QB coach who as of 2014 was in college playing receiver in Miller! He may be a great coach but I am not sure how much he knows about QB’s?

Also throw in our receiver’s as a group and a more seasoned offensive line and I will take Sneed all day
Knows enough to coach a linbacker to play QB and beat your team last year, remember he had 6 games as OC last year. And I am sure he has learned a lot from his good friend and college teammate that happens to be the OC for the Dallas Cowboys

grizpack said:
Week 1 Starter - Bauman
Week 2 Starter - Rovig

horribilisfan8184 said:
grizpack said:
Week 1 Starter - Bauman
Week 2 Starter - Rovig

Agreed. It'll be:

Bauman
Bauman
Rovig
Rovig/Anderson
Anderson

Good God I'm going to enjoy watching that Cats wreck you chodes again this year. 4peat coming fellas. Let's start the season already!

AZGrizFan said:
grizpack said:
Week 1 Starter - Bauman
Week 2 Starter - Rovig

horribilisfan8184 said:
grizpack said:
Week 1 Starter - Bauman
Week 2 Starter - Rovig

Agreed. It'll be:

Bauman
Bauman
Rovig
Rovig/Anderson
Anderson
This very well could be true. But the rest of the league including us better hope that Anderson doesn't improve on his ability to spin the ball. They don't need him at LB and he will only improve as a QB.

FlyCastingCat said:
Good God I'm going to enjoy watching that Cats wreck you chodes again this year. 4peat coming fellas. Let's start the season already!

:lol:
Classic!

After a disastrous 0-3 start for Bauman or Rovig, watch Inchoate reach into the playbook and have the quarterback hospitalized for an elective surgery to remove an unnecessary or obsolete tissue or organ (e.g. adenoids; gallbladder; tonsils; appendix; arrector pili).

The Plan.

The.Real.2506 said:
84GRIZ said:
Westcoastfan said:

How do you figure????

Knows enough to coach a linbacker to play QB and beat your team last year, remember he had 6 games as OC last year. And I am sure he has learned a lot from his good friend and college teammate that happens to be the OC for the Dallas Cowboys

Meh, I'm pretty sure you could choach that 'linbacker' to play QB.

Westcoastfan said:
This went off the rails quickly.

By your design, right? Up top:

giphy.gif

Back