• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Akem, Toure, McGee=

mtgrizrule

ATM!!!!!

I have a feeling the GRIZ offense will be making a lot of deposits with this ATM!!!

Akem and Toure are the big WR's with NFL size and attributes. McGee is electric in the open field, and will set the all time receptions record in GRIZ history. I honestly don't see how a defense can focus on any 1 of them. Akem and Toure appear to be having a nice competition among themselves in becoming elite WR's, and driving each other to be their best. Freshmen year, Toure was by far the better WR. Sophomore year, Akem not only was the better of the 2, but among the best WR's in the nation. Year 3, each are motivated, with a dynamic SR QB. Both capable of staying on NFL radars. Can they each get 1,000 yards with 10+ TD's? I think they each can flirt with those numbers.

Speaking of numbers, these guys are going to allow Sneed to pass for 3,000+ yards and 30 TD's.

Waiting in the wings are Sulser, Flowers, Roberts, White, Owens, Simpson, Germer.

As much as I love a dominating run game, the GRIZ are deep and talented at WR, led by ATM. I hope Hauck will take the reigns off Sneed, and let these guys absolutely dominate the Big Sky and FCS. If the OL can give Sneed the time to find these guys, GRIZ NATION is in store for a very special season on offense. Here is to enjoying it and reaping the benefits of this kind of WR depth and talent!!! #playoffbound, #lightingupthescoreboard, #ATM

Okay, I've seen some of the video (and remember some from last season). I agree that the Griz have an amazing group of receivers (let's not forget the TE, etc.). So here's my question? Is any one of them developing any special "chemistry" with Sneed? No disrespect to anybody, but it's very common with great QB and receivers to see a pair have a special bond. Each seems to know what the other is thinking, and so on. Doesn't happen all the time and often doesn't last ... but you know it when you see it. So ... How about on the Griz?

mtgrizrule said:
ATM!!!!!

I have a feeling the GRIZ offense will be making a lot of deposits with this ATM!!!

Akem and Toure are the big WR's with NFL size and attributes. McGee is electric in the open field, and will set the all time receptions record in GRIZ history. I honestly don't see how a defense can focus on any 1 of them. Akem and Toure appear to be having a nice competition among themselves in becoming elite WR's, and driving each other to be their best. Freshmen year, Toure was by far the better WR. Sophomore year, Akem not only was the better of the 2, but among the best WR's in the nation. Year 3, each are motivated, with a dynamic SR QB. Both capable of staying on NFL radars. Can they each get 1,000 yards with 10+ TD's? I think they each can flirt with those numbers.

Speaking of numbers, these guys are going to allow Sneed to pass for 3,000+ yards and 30 TD's.

Waiting in the wings are Sulser, Flowers, Roberts, White, Owens, Simpson, Germer.

As much as I love a dominating run game, the GRIZ are deep and talented at WR, led by ATM. I hope Hauck will take the reigns off Sneed, and let these guys absolutely dominate the Big Sky and FCS. If the OL can give Sneed the time to find these guys, GRIZ NATION is in store for a very special season on offense. Here is to enjoying it and reaping the benefits of this kind of WR depth and talent!!! #playoffbound, #lightingupthescoreboard, #ATM

Are you suggesting we call them Ass To Mouth?

kyle_sample said:
mtgrizrule said:
ATM!!!!!

Damn it, Kyle! With all the subtlety of a bulldozer . . .

CDAGRIZ said:
kyle_sample said:
mtgrizrule said:
ATM!!!!!

Well to be fair, subtlety IS lost around here frequently... :lol: :lol:

SaskGriz said:
We better consult the "Urban Dictionary" before we start chanting "ATM" at WGS. ;)

This is the POTY. I read on here frequently and post sparingly. Not very often do I read something and audibly laugh. This one was great and way to ruin it Kyle!

CDAGRIZ said:
kyle_sample said:
mtgrizrule said:
ATM!!!!!

CDA... But just think about all the Deposits that will be made... Waite, don't think about it.

wittk60 said:
SaskGriz said:
We better consult the "Urban Dictionary" before we start chanting "ATM" at WGS. ;)

This is the POTY. I read on here frequently and post sparingly. Not very often do I read something and audibly laugh. This one was great and way to ruin it Kyle!

74 posts in 11 years? I'd say "sparingly" is understating it... :lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
kyle_sample said:
mtgrizrule said:
ATM!!!!!

It was his Missoulian training.

Debate

Is the receiving corps of: Akem, Toure, McGee, Sulser, Flowers, and Roberts the most talented corps we've had?

Other ones:

1994: Gurnsey, Baker, Wells, Erhardt, Boddie
1995: Wells, Douglass, Erhardt, Dolan
1996: Douglass, Erhardt, Pacheco, Paffhausen, Olsen

I would personally put 1994 at the top right now, but this year's group has the potential.

Feel free to check out this for yearly stats: https://gogriz.com/sports/2015/10/13/FB_1013155607.aspx

AZGrizFan said:
wittk60 said:
SaskGriz said:

74 posts in 11 years? I'd say "sparingly" is understating it... :lol: :lol:

Probably, but I like it that way. Always have wondered about some of the posters and now one says he likes this ATM thing. I died a little when I read that.

Back