• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2020 Commitment Lineman Brandon Casey

MikeyGriz

More help in on the way!

https://helenair.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/montana-grizzlies-get-commitment-from-idaho-offensive-lineman-brandon-casey/article_906dc94c-5559-55e3-9f3c-d9771aae361d.html

“The big thing is the atmosphere there,” Casey said of what sold him on Montana. “My big thing is winning. I believe in the next couple years Montana will be national champions, and I want to be part of that team. As simple as that.”

He reiterated that point, saying: “I want to come to Montana and win a national championship. I believe it’s going to happen.”

I LOVE it. Welcome aboard, young Mr. Casey!

AZGrizFan said:
“The big thing is the atmosphere there,” Casey said of what sold him on Montana. “My big thing is winning. I believe in the next couple years Montana will be national champions, and I want to be part of that team. As simple as that.”

He reiterated that point, saying: “I want to come to Montana and win a national championship. I believe it’s going to happen.”

I LOVE it. Welcome aboard, young Mr. Casey!

Watched this kid play last year. He is a real beast.

Wow. Facilities + coaches sealed the deal. Montana will RTD and their recruiting demonstrates that. Some stellar athletes signing.

Back