• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hey Brint...how 'bout...?

66volvo

A solid pregame analysis of our opening game opponent in Vermillion? We're waiting. It's only twelve days away...

wbtfg said:
I’m also awaiting Brint’s detailed description of his experiences with ATM.

;)

Hey! That’s just a bit . . . below the belt; even for you. But, I somehow applaud it.

Edit: If anyone is wondering, my wife took the kids out to run errands all day, and I’ve used that opportunity to drink seven (7) IPAs. Ask me anything.

CDAGRIZ said:
wbtfg said:

;)

Hey! That’s just a bit . . . below the belt; even for you. But, I somehow applaud it.

Edit: If anyone is wondering, my wife took the kids out to run errands all day, nand I’ve used that opportunity to drink seven (7) IPAs. A me anything.

I don’t like you, but God Damnit I respect you

wbtfg said:
CDAGRIZ said:
wbtfg said:

;)

Edit: If anyone is wondering, my wife took the kids out to run errands all day, nand I’ve used that opportunity to drink seven (7) IPAs. A me anything.

While you bastardized my post, which was written in perfect cursive, mind you, I feel the same about you.

Update: The Jerk Store called, and apparently they’re running out of me. Mrs. CDA is none too pleased, and despite what I would describe as a valiant effort, there will be no ATM in my immediate future. Thank you all in advance for your thoughts and prayers, and thank you for respecting my privacy during this difficult time.

CDAGRIZ said:
Update: The Jerk Store called, and apparently they’re running out of me. Mrs. CDA is none too pleased, and despite what I would describe as a valiant effort, there will be no ATM in my immediate future. Thank you all in advance for your thoughts and prayers, and thank you for respecting my privacy during this difficult time.

"Can'tstandsa"

Wow. All I did was start a thread with a simple plea to Brint for some solid observations on our first game and some of you knuckleheads start a pecker pestering match.

Back on topic. No charts or graphs please, Brint. Go easy on yourself and deliver up your thoughts. Thanks!

wbtfg said:
CDAGRIZ said:
wbtfg said:

;)

There was a time when only CDA made the jokes on eGriz….

38dub4.jpg

66volvo said:
Wow. All I did was start a thread with a simple plea to Brint for some solid observations on our first game and some of you knuckleheads start a pecker pestering match.

Back on topic. No charts or graphs please, Brint. Go easy on yourself and deliver up your thoughts. Thanks!

On it! I'm hoping to have it posted sometime on/before this weekend.

BWahlberg said:

This kind of thing is why we each pay you the 1,300 bucks per month during the season. Same Venmo as last year, right? Also, and I hate to be a stickler about this, but can you please send me that spreadsheet you were talking about that proves I'm not the only one paying? No rush.

rocklobster said:
CDAGRIZ said:

"Can'tstandsa"

Megusta?

Back