• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Southern Cats Predictions

Paytonlives

Staff member
I don't get Weber... NOTHING they do scares me.
But they just keep winning

Ill go
Griz 28
Weebs 20

Griz win 31-20! Need to play like it’s the start of the second quarter at the beginning of the game! NO BIG PLAYS!

406 to whatever the maximum number of wives you can have down there, I think Brigham Young had 55.

Cuervohola said:
The Joseph Smiths haven't really played anybody besides N. Iowa.

Griz 24-10

Yeah I guess wins over Ranked at the time UC Davis, #6 at the time Sac State and top 25 North Dakota dont count.

WILDCATFAN said:
Cuervohola said:

Griz 24-10

Yeah I guess wins over Ranked at the time UC Davis, #6 at the time Sac State and top 25 North Dakota dont count.

I'll give you Sac State, but Weber was supposed to beat ND, who won't be ranked anymore, and UCD is so far off the poll that they aren't getting a vote. If they only lost to Weber, you would have a point.

Cuervohola said:
WILDCATFAN said:
Cuervohola said:

Griz 24-10

I'll give you Sac State, but Weber was supposed to beat ND, who won't be ranked anymore, and UCD is so far off the poll that they aren't getting a vote. If they only lost to Weber, you would have a point.

Weber has 4 top 25 wins, two against teams currently in the top 10. The other two arent ranked now because they lost to Weber.

If we went by your logic, Montana's best win was over Monmouth, since they are the only ranked team currently that Montana has beaten. And Montana's win over then highly ranked UC Davis means absolutely nothing.

WILDCATFAN said:
Cuervohola said:
WILDCATFAN said:
Cuervohola said:

Griz 24-10

Weber has 4 top 25 wins, two against teams currently in the top 10. Two of those teams arent ranked now because they lost to Weber.

If we went by your logic, Montana's best win was over Monmouth, since they are the only ranked team currently that Montana has beaten. And Montana's win over then highly ranked UC Davis means absolutely nothing.

My logic is Weber's ranking is like Kennesaw's ranking was. The only difference is Weber didn't beat 2 teams from the NAIA.

As far as those teams not being ranked because Weber beat them, UCD losing 4 other games had nothing to do with it? UND lost 3 others...

Cuervohola said:
WILDCATFAN said:
Cuervohola said:
WILDCATFAN said:

Weber has 4 top 25 wins, two against teams currently in the top 10. Two of those teams arent ranked now because they lost to Weber.

My logic is Weber's ranking is like Kennesaw's ranking was. The only difference is Weber didn't beat 2 teams from the NAIA.

As far as those teams not being ranked because Weber beat them, UCD losing 4 other games had nothing to do with it? UND lost 3 others...

If Weber doesnt deserve their Ranking than neither does Montana. Since Montana's win over UC Davis means nothing, than Montana has no meaninful wins either, since Monmouth wasnt ranked when the griz beat them.

Back