• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spuds new dirtiest BSC team?

Buttegrizzle

DONOR
Traditionally I always liked PSU as the “dirtiest” cheapshot team in the BSC, but they were fairly clean this year. But Idaho? I didn’t get the final
tally in Personal Fouls, but it was a lot. Saw some nasty play out there from those hapless Spuds.
“A vandal is just a Viking without a boat”

I loved the handshake at midfield after the game between Petrino and Hauck....Petrino was a bit of a sore loser 🤣

I watch my fair share of football, and in all that time I can’t recall a player being ejected for 2 unsportsmanlike penalties.

Up front at the game and we saw a whole lot more they got away with. Nasty, ruthless, undisciplined crybabies just like so many of their fans.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I despise that program more that I do AG state.

#FTV

The FOUR unsportsmanlike penalties against the spuds reflect what a piece of shit coach Paul Petrino is.

Undisciplined team, hurt themselves too many times to count. Reflection of the coaching staff.

I hope they sign Petrino to a multi-year contract

They were the biggest cheap shot pussies I’ve ever seen play a football game. 14 penalties and 5-6 unsportsmanlike fouls. The refs missed 5-6 more too. That starts with that whiny bitch Petrino. #55 threw punches, twice! And refs did nothing!

Yes they were very dirty, looking to actually injure some players. I don't understand that.

I was watching the cat game before the Griz played, a cat lineman bull dozed a defense player and knocked him down, while he was on the ground grabbed his helmet and tore it off. Replayed the play a couple of times, the N Colorado defender was pretty fired up, don't know how the refs missed it, out in the open, easy to see. Pretty dirty play for sure!

Petrino’s post game demeanor was that of a little man. His team’s behavior reeked of bad coaching and he knows it.

Helena guy. We don’t claim him or his brother. One might have been born in butte(?) but they grew up in Helena.

Buttegrizzle said:
Can’t be too harsh- at least Petrino’s daughter had the good sense to play for the Griz..

Yet Root felt the need to spotlight her rooting for the Vandals....
Came across as pretty stupid to me. Who gives a shit who she roots for?

biga75 said:
Buttegrizzle said:
Can’t be too harsh- at least Petrino’s daughter had the good sense to play for the Griz..

ROOT Sports most likely going for the Rivalry angle which is probably why they focused on it. Trying to build up the rivalry, but I think it’s safe to say the Vandals did a good job on their own to build the rivalry again.

get'em_griz said:
biga75 said:
Buttegrizzle said:

ROOT Sports most likely going for the Rivalry angle which is probably why they focused on it. Trying to build up the rivalry, but I think it’s safe to say the Vandals did a good job on their own to build the rivalry again.

They sure did. They did everything possible to cement my hatred for that shitty program. Hope those fuckers never win another game.
FTV!!! Bunch of bush league bitches.

Back