• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz are favored by 4.5 against Weber

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Found that surprising. Figured it would be the other way even with the “3 points” a home team supposedly gets. Is it Saturday yet!!

Mtgrizpolson said:
Would rather be the underdog at home. Light even more fire under them.

I don't think THIS Griz team needs to be an underdog at home to have a fire lit under them.

Interesting, although Sac State was about a TD favorite over Weebs a few weeks ago. I like our chances, but it all hinges on stopping their run game.

uofmman1122 said:
Interesting, although Sac State was about a TD favorite over Weebs a few weeks ago. I like our chances, but it all hinges on stopping their run game.

and having some success with our run game

MsMaroon said:
Mtgrizpolson said:

Agree. I'm just superstitious enough to think this could be a bad omen.

Don't have those crushing, ominous, foreboding feels I had all week before the Sac St game.

Yet. ;)

MsMaroon said:
Mtgrizpolson said:

Agree. I'm just superstitious enough to think this could be a bad omen.

Don't have that crushing foreboding feeling I had all week before the Sac St game.

Yet. ;)

Well make sure you do every damn possible thing you can to not have those feelings at all this week! :thumb:

grizpaws said:
uofmman1122 said:

and having some success with our run game

And limiting turnovers.

HookedonGriz said:
Found that surprising. Figured it would be the other way even with the “3 points” a home team supposedly gets. Is it Saturday yet!!

It's not too surprising, Weber was the "underdog" to both Sac and Davis as well.

What's going on with Weber's RB, Davis, I think his name is. Heard he was injured, not sure if it was a concussion or something more lasting. That could make a difference.

fencer24 said:
What's going on with Weber's RB, Davis, I think his name is. Heard he was injured, not sure if it was a concussion or something more lasting. That could make a difference.

Had a hard hit so was kept out due to concussion protocol, but he was walking and running and staying active on the sideline. He might not play as much as he usually does but I'm willing to bet he plays.

CDAGRIZ said:
These handicappers are a bunch of idiots! You can't score 0.5 of a point in football.

Choate tried. Moved the ball up to the one on an extra point, and then put his punter in to throw a fade to their nose tackle...

Didn’t convert. Too bad, would’ve been a hell of a story.

Back