• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Booster Bus to Ogden!

Brother Bear

https://gogriz.com/news/2019/12/10/football-booster-bus-heads-for-ogden.aspx

The bus will depart Missoula Friday morning and return to Missoula on Saturday morning. Cost for the trip is $175 per-person (based on double occupancy). The cost includes:

Transportation
One nights lodging (based on double occupancy)
Game ticket
Refreshments on the bus

Space is limited, and seats are sold on first-come, first-serve basis.

To reserve your seat, contact Dan Ingram, Associate AD for Development in the GSA at 406-243-6294.

MikeyGriz said:
The GoGriz link above is not working. Where can we find details?

Probably took the web page down because the bus sold out!

https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/1204798633004032000

Why do the Griz have to go to Ogden for this game? Seems to me since they beat Weber State this year the game should be in Missoula.

NavyBlue said:
Why do the Griz have to go to Ogden for this game? Seems to me since they beat Weber State this year the game should be in Missoula.

Weber State got the #3 seed in the playoffs vs Montana's #6, so WSU gets to host this one.

get'em_griz said:
NavyBlue said:

Weber State got the #3 seed in the playoffs vs Montana's #6, so WSU gets to host this one.

Thank you, get'm Griz, that sucks. This game would be better in Missoula. I wouldn't be surprised if the Griz have as many or more fans as Weber at the game.

If you or anyone you know may still want to hop a bus let Dan know. With enough interest maybe we can fill up a couple more?

243 6294

With the right group of people this could be a great time for you all. I've been on a few. One was pretty average, kind of a boring crew. Even after a Cat win it was pretty lame.

One other time it was rocking. Basically a bar on wheels from 7:00 Saturday morning to about 3:00 am sunday when we got back home.

Hope you have a good time!

PlayerRep said:
I didn't get on the bus. I'm cancelling my future donations, and using the savings to charter a jet.

enjoy your flight on city airlines!

(south park watchers will get the reference)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoekVaXdA3U

PlayerRep said:
I didn't get on the bus. I'm cancelling my future donations, and using the savings to charter a jet.

Just don't get one built in Everett with the MCAS system.

for some reason, i doubt that it will be as memorable as any ride on the maggot bus. i used to live in some small western montana towns during the summer, and the local bartenders also used to have stories about visits from the maggots. not sure if they still have such a bus? greenie might know.

argh! said:
for some reason, i doubt that it will be as memorable as any ride on the maggot bus. i used to live in some small western montana towns during the summer, and the local bartenders also used to have stories about visits from the maggots. not sure if they still have such a bus? greenie might know.

Ha! The rules, the tradition. The mattress surfing. Plastic cups bouncing off the ceiling and oh, that very public urinal.....funnel and all. Good times.

argh! said:

Yes, still a maggot bus, as far as I know. My daughter’s rugby came to Maggotfest last year and brought Ron Jeremy for the weekend. He was a big hit in town.

SaskGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Hey now!! Some of my best friends here at The Schick were engineers on that project!

PlayerRep said:
argh! said:

Yes, still a maggot bus, as far as I know. My daughter’s rugby came to Maggotfest last year and brought Ron Jeremy for the weekend. He was a big hit in town.

:lol: :lol:

EverettGriz said:
SaskGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Hey now!! Some of my best friends here at The Schick were engineers on that project!

Nope 737= Renton Wa

=
Everett Wa

Back