• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Austin Vim

garizzalies

Dudes surprised me. Weren’t they like the worst football program to lace ‘em up not long ago? Thompson was seeing ghosts :shock: or snorting bath salts.
They looked like the bubcats but with a real QB

Difficult to interpret, but I believe he is saying that Austin Peay found their vim. And yes, AP was on a streak of something like 0-38 about 7 or 8 years ago.

I'll help.
MSU is all about Vim.
Vim and Vigor?
No.
Vim and Vinegar.
Piss and Vinegar.
Piss is Pee.
Pee is Peay.

Austin Peay?
No.
Austin Vim.

go96griz said:
Difficult to interpret, but I believe he is saying that Austin Peay found their vim. And yes, AP was on a streak of something like 0-38 about 7 or 8 years ago.

How the hell did you get that outta that!? I had no Fing clue what he was sayin’.

I saw the thread title and did a quick search assuming you guys landed a new commit with the greatest football name in history. Spent maybe 2 minutes or so on @vimaustin. That's all.

ABQCat said:
I saw the thread title and did a quick search assuming you guys landed a new commit with the greatest football name in history. Spent maybe 2 minutes or so on @vimaustin. That's all.

Embarrassed to say I bit on the exact same hook ABQ. Reeled in two of us. Bastard!!

Copper Griz said:
ABQCat said:

Embarrassed to say I bit on the exact same hook ABQ. Reeled in two of us. Bastard!!

Make that a third... :lol: :lol: :lol:

AZDoc said:
Copper Griz said:
ABQCat said:

Make that a third... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't do a search but was assuming it was a new recruit also... 😂

:thumb: yes some of you pieced together the puzzle.
I had to look it up. Just a few years ago Austin Vim was the worst team in CFB. 29 game losing streak recently ended.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www....stin-peay-football-losing-streak-will-healy

They made our league mvp poop his pants and his eyes were bugging out, and they look like a better version of the bubcats.
images

garizzalies said:
:thumb: yes some of you pieced together the puzzle.
I had to look it up. Just a few years ago Austin Vim was the worst team in CFB. 29 game losing streak recently ended.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www....stin-peay-football-losing-streak-will-healy

They made our league mvp poop his pants and his eyes were bugging out, and they look like a better version of the bubcats.
images

I lived 30 mins from their campus at that point, when I saw that program play, I couldn't even believe they were FCS, I thought basically any of your NAIA teams would have beaten them by a good margin.

ABQCat said:
:msugrad: :msugrad: :msugrad: :msugrad: :msugrad:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The new # 37 is Austin Vim :thumb:

Back