• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Streaming?

DoubleNicks

Is there any way to stream the game live this week? I'm willing to pay but I don't think the ESPN+ subscription gives you access to stuff broadcasted on ESPN2, right?

The WatchESPN app was discontinued this past summer. Only the regular ESPN app is available again. The app is free and so is the game.

DuCharme said:
The WatchESPN app was discontinued this past summer. Only the regular ESPN app is available again. The app is free and so is the game.

Great. Delete this thread then.

https://www.espn.com/watch/

You can download an Android app called DofuSports Live Streaming. You have to click "x" on the ads but it'll take you to all of the NCAAF games, NFL games, etc.

DuCharme said:

Yes the app is free but if you don’t have the cable subscription that has ESPN2 you would not be able to stream it.

Youtube TV is offering a 2 week free trial now for those that don't have Internet through a cable company.

For those that have Internet only like me (Charter), using the ESPN app on a Roku or other device should work, but I don't know the rules for Comcast and others.

mtgrizzly said:
DuCharme said:

Yes the app is free but if you don’t have the cable subscription that has ESPN2 you would not be able to stream it.

Yep. Figured this had been said enough in these posts.
The way the question was asked by the OP, I think he has access.

If I’m on a ship headed home from Cozumel Friday night, how can I stream it?

GrizPsych? You gonna twitch it?

mtgrizzly said:

Yep, have good cable internet just not a tv package so ESPN2 hasn't been available and forgot to check when I purchased ESPN+ for the South Dakota game if I could get ESPN2 then. Their FAQs don't really help in that area.

Nonetheless, thank you so much GrizPsych. I've used you in the past and still have you bookmarked. :thumb:

DoubleNicks said:
mtgrizzly said:

Yep, have good cable internet just not a tv package so ESPN2 hasn't been available and forgot to check when I purchased ESPN+ for the South Dakota game if I could get ESPN2 then. Their FAQs don't really help in that area.

Nonetheless, thank you so much GrizPsych. I've used you in the past and still have you bookmarked. :thumb:

I would try the ESPN app again. I only have Charter internet, but the ESPN app works. It didn't list the game until today though. If it doesn't find the game, I would call your Internet company and raise hell.

Cuervohola said:
DoubleNicks said:
mtgrizzly said:

I would try the ESPN app again. I only have Charter internet, but the ESPN app works. It didn't list the game until today though. If it doesn't find the game, I would call your Internet company and raise hell.

Given that you used "app", I assume you are doing this on your phone. If you have AT&T, then you are all good. If you have Verizon, it won't work.

grizpsych said:
Cuervohola said:
DoubleNicks said:
mtgrizzly said:

Given that you used "app", I assume you are doing this on your phone. If you have AT&T, then you are all good. If you have Verizon, it won't work.

No, Roku.

I pay $4.99/month for ESPN on my Roku. I typically just cancel if after football season. Well worth it to me...

I was able to watch the games last week on Direct tv. I believe it was on some weird channels like 791 and 792, or something like that. However, I don’t think that will work tomorrow for the Bubcat vs Vim game. Anybody know for sure?
Psych will you be doing the Bubcat game?
Thanks!!

Back