• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good Luck!

Bear Spray

Good luck this Friday Griz Nation. Beat Weber, makes us all proud, and restore the Big Sky Conference top tier to the Montana Teams. What a great time to be a fan of the Montana Universities football programs! Go Cats! Go Griz!

Bear Spray said:
Good luck this Friday Griz Nation. Beat Weber, makes us all proud, and restore the Big Sky Conference top tier to the Montana Teams. What a great time to be a fan of the Montana Universities football programs! Go Cats! Go Griz!

Was thinking the same thing yesterday. So nice to see Griz and Cats in the final 8. Been a long time coming....100 Montana kids playing high level, playoff football in December.

at some point, other schools are gonna start figuring it out about Montana HS football....

AZGrizFan said:
Bear Spray said:

Was thinking the same thing yesterday. So nice to see Griz and Cats in the final 8. Been a long time coming....100 Montana kids playing high level, playoff football in December.

at some point, other schools are gonna start figuring it out about Montana HS football....

Pretty impressive to think if the cats and Griz win on friday we can say 2 of the top 4 teams in the country reside in Montana.

Great post. There is indeed a greater good. The boys from Montana are being well represented. Good luck to you all as well. Here’s to hopefully meeting in a month.

This has been the consensus with quite a few fans on this side of the Divide. Good luck Griz (it felt a little weird typing that). I think Bobby's never beating the same team twice in one year curse gets broken and you beat Weber and I think Cats beat Austin P.

rivercat said:
This has been the consensus with quite a few fans on this side of the Divide. Good luck Griz (it felt a little weird typing that). I think Bobby's never beating the same team twice in one year curse gets broken and you beat Weber and I think Cats beat Austin P.

Scats are going to crush AP.

If you watched the Peay-SacState game, I saw a physically superior team (Peay) literally man handle Sac State.

The same for Furman but even worse.

stubbins said:
rivercat said:

armonte said:
If you watched the Peay-SacState game, I saw a physically superior team (Peay) literally man handle Sac State.

The same for Furman but even worse.

stubbins said:
rivercat said:

I think sac was smoke and mirrors...they had a great run, but you can’t count on one handed sideline catches to get you through the playoffs...

Good defense, yes.

It’s what worries me about the Griz. If the passing game sputters, it’s over.

And...I think the scats are fucking good.

AP looks stout on D and slippery on O. That qb is a gamer. Really want MSU to pound them into submission. I don’t think the cats beat NDSU , but they might stay with them better than last year.

Bear Spray said:
AP looks stout on D and slippery on O. That qb is a gamer. Really want MSU to pound them into submission. I don’t think the cats beat NDSU , but they might stay with them better than last year.

If the Cats get past AP, I honestly hope they beat UNDSU on an extremely controversial call that is unreviewable. I would love to see that fan base, which truly believes the T-Buffs could hang with Alabama, taken down a peg or nine. They are getting to be like BYU fans.

CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:

If the Cats get past AP, I honestly hope they beat UNDSU on an extremely controversial call that is unreviewable. I would love to see that fan base, which truly believes the T-Buffs could hang with Alabama, taken down a peg or nine. They are getting to be like BYU fans.

Agreed. 100%

CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:

CDA I'd like to point out your new avatar is way too spooky for a family friendly site like eGriz.
It's almost like a flashback to a Miata but without the comforting "Dress Warmly" suggestion.

I'm not going to block you. However, I have pasted Duct Tape on my computer screen to hide your quarterfinal avatar. Consider all the small children who might unwittingly stumble across it. Damn man, think of the children!
:ugeek:

Grizzlies1982 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:

CDA I'd like to point out your new avatar is way too spooky for a family friendly site like eGriz.
It's almost like a flashback to a Miata but without the comforting "Dress Warmly" suggestion.

I'm not going to block you. However, I have pasted Duct Tape on my computer screen to hide your quarterfinal avatar. Consider all the small children who might unwittingly stumble across it. Damn man, think of the children!
:ugeek:

I can understand how HD renderings like mine can be a bit "too real" for some. I posit that the children could benefit from early exposure such as this. Educate and punctuate

CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:

Now you've done it.

Lakes Jr. will be any minute...

CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:

Please let this happen.

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:

Now you've done it.

Lakes Jr. will be any minute...

It was a summons to the dunce. I bet if anyone posts about how UNDSU is extremely beatable this year, and how they are lucky to have outlasted Nicholls after that ridiculously underwhelming first half, the BizonAlum2011 will appear. If not, he agrees.

signedbewildered said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:

Please let this happen.

Can you imagine?! Like a non-PI call? Even better, how about a Bobcat bobbling a TD catch at the last second for the win, but there isn’t a good enough angle to overturn it. That would provide some hilarious content from the rotund.

CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:

Can you imagine the outrage if they were in the FBS and didn't make the playoffs? with a 5-6 record?

stubbins said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:

Can you imagine the outrage if they were in the FBS and didn't make the playoffs? with a 5-6 record?

:lol:

“If it wasn’t for the three freak fumbles against Penn State, the pick 6 against Purdue, Minnesota’s last second FG, [player] getting hurt against Indiana, and that smoke-filled exhibition game against Stanford that shouldn’t even count, we should be in the conversation for the CFP. It’s clear that the Committee doesn’t like us.”

Back