• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I know I know...

floridagriz15

That some will chastise me for this because we’re still a long way away from it but in a rather not unlikely situation if a bit of magic happens. If MSU and UM played for the National Championship, how well will UM and MSU fans travel to Frisco, (I know it can’t be changed easily) vs at WAGRIZ or hell any other large college in driving distance. Obviously we’d sell out pretty much any venue that’s in the remote vicinity, But would we see 15,000+ Montanans in Frisco?

No, about 1/2 that many. There might be 15,000 in attendance, but they will not all be Montanans. Many will not even be Griz/Cat fans.

Cats vs. Griz in the Chipper would be awesome! What is the date of the Championship? If it was close to USU's bowl game there, I would HAVE TO go...

NavyBlue said:
Cats vs. Griz in the Chipper would be awesome! What is the date of the Championship? If it was close to USU's bowl game there, I would HAVE TO go...

Unfortunately it’s Jan 11th so that’s a ways from the Dec 20th...

floridagriz15 said:
NavyBlue said:

Unfortunately it’s Jan 11th so that’s a ways from the Dec 20th...

Thank you, I think I would rather see the Brawl than USU vs. Kent State anyway.

Back