• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Butte’s Guido Ossello Commits - 6’3 195 lbs WR/LB

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Just in case anyone missed it in the main recruiting board. Guido had a breakout year at Butte Central with 39 catches for 698 yards and 8 TDs. He was first team All State at WR and All Conf at LB. big kid with tons of potential and athleticism.

Ossello Family full of athletes......his cousins played Lacrosse at Norte Dame and Duke. Another was a Griz stand out in Ryan Burke.

Tennis is the way to go... Every time I drag my old achy ass out of bed, I think I should have just played Tennis. No Football, No Military... Just Tennis.

You can be absolutely horrible also. I have seen players that are 0-6 lifetime and have a few Hundred Grand in "winnings".

And the riches just keep coming. Welcome to Griz Nation Mr. Ossello & Family, (although it seems like you were already a member!).

firmgriz said:
100%GRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
George Ferguson said:
Guido is also a very good tennis player!

Oh great. When has there EVER been a tennis player who excelled on the football field....?

Bob Eustance

Dylan McFarland was a four year letterman in tennis and he played in the NFL, so there’s that.

I think he was being sarcastic. Marc Mariani was a four time tennis state champion

Marc was actually only a two-time state double champion. He was part of four state team titles though. There have been a lot of really good Griz players who played high school tennis, including perhaps THE BEST defensive player in the FCS right now, Dante Olson. Others in recent times include Jeff Larson, who won two state doubles titles in Cut Bank, Ryan Wells, Thatcher Szlay. Zach Peevey was also a very good player for Hellgate. There's plenty more too.

Latest posts

Back