• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dante’s official game thread

Dante is consistently around the ball, which is a good sign. He has 1 missed tackle, and totally got blown up on the 2nd defensive series, on the TD run. 1 tackle was from behind of a pretty speedy HB.

AZGrizFan said:
Dante played 7-10 yards deep on most of the drive, dropping back into coverage several times.

Zone or man? Has he been covering well? I’m sure that’s what most scouts will be looking for. They know he can tackle.

AZGrizFan said:
Dante played 7-10 yards deep on most of the drive, dropping back into coverage several times.
Probably required: East slinging the ball so far with just 6 runs, 11 passing attempts.

alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:

Zone or man? Has he been covering well? I’m sure that’s what most scouts will be looking for. They know he can tackle.

Zone, I believe....not the expert there...

AZGrizFan said:

Thank you for the updates. I tried to get live stats from the official website and it was unresponsive.

Back