• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weber QB in transfer portal

Interesting.

Could be attributed to the fact that they are grooming someone else for the job. He didn’t impress me all that much. He was grossly inconsistent when under pressure and had issues regarding accuracy.

Where to now? Cal Poly? NAU? Northern Colorado?

I don’t think he’s FBS material....

kemajic said:
Agree; he seemed to be the weak link on that team. Very average at best.

Agree completely. I'm surprised how many people on FCS discussion boards think he will go to another Big Sky school. I just don't see the talent of a starting QB in this conference. Mean no disrespect of course.

With the ground game that Weber has, an average QB that can manage the game well would be able to excel. His 22 int’s to 33 td’s is not very good.

Can someone please tell me how this portal thing works? When you enter the transfer portal, does that mean you are then no longer a member of your current team? Or does it mean you are just looking to see if you can get somewhere better and you are still on your current team?

reinell30 said:
Can someone please tell me how this portal thing works? When you enter the transfer portal, does that mean you are then no longer a member of your current team? Or does it mean you are just looking to see if you can get somewhere better and you are still on your current team?

Entering the portal alerts all other coaches you are available for transfer. Some do it to test the waters, others do it bc they are planning to leave for sure. It is up to the coaches whether or not to keep a kid on scholarship once they enter portal. Many see it as a sign for all parties to move on and yank scholarship immediately.

reinell30 said:

My guess is an entry into the portal is an exit from current team. Can't imagine coaches would see it differently...

Will make for an interesting offseason in Ogden. He is the second offensive contributor to enter the portal. Backup RB Kevin Smith also.

AZGrizFan said:
retiredpopo said:
let's see starts at Boise St, drops down and then drops down again. Division 3 or NAIA next stop?

He seriously started at Boise St? :? :? :?

not like he was a starter but started his college career at BSU. I edited my post to be more clear.

SoldierGriz said:
reinell30 said:

My guess is an entry into the portal is an exit from current team. Can't imagine coaches would see it differently...

Kind of like telling your wife that you want to sleep around to see what's available. But she should have dinner ready for you anyway.

cclarkblues said:
SoldierGriz said:
reinell30 said:

Kind of like telling your wife that you want to sleep around to see what's available. But she should have dinner ready for you anyway.

I put that dinner in the fridge so she DAMN well better have it on the table!

SWeberCat02 said:
Will make for an interesting offseason in Ogden. He is the second offensive contributor to enter the portal. Backup RB Kevin Smith also.

I’d say Smith is a bigger loss. He played some vital relief for your starter.

cclarkblues said:
SoldierGriz said:
reinell30 said:

Sent my dating profile to Kate Upton...just to see if she might be interested. But, I used my wife's email address. Hoping for the best.

cclarkblues said:
SoldierGriz said:
reinell30 said:

You have met my wife. I would never tell her....

reinell30 said:
cclarkblues said:
SoldierGriz said:
reinell30 said:

You have met my wife. I would never tell her....

You or I would be a dead man. And I am sure you would agree we both married way, way up. :thumb:

SoldierGriz said:
reinell30 said:

Tweet from Skyline Sports (They would know)

[media]https://twitter.com/SkylineSportsMT/status/1217680575428845568[/media]

Back