• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ASUn to expand by 10 for FBS (unofficial)

UNDfan

The Atlantic Sun will double it’s schools to 20, as all the interested FCS East Coast schools will jump aboard to go FBS.

https://asunsports.org/general/2019-20/releases/20200122lh6utq

From the CAA:
Delaware
James Madison
Stony Brook
Albany
maybe UNH. And Towson

Other conferences:
Youngstown St
E Kentucky
Jacksonville St
NC A&T

From the ASun:
Liberty U already is
Kennesaw St has had a goal of FBS for ten years
North Alabama is building a new stadium
North Florida and FGCU want access

FCS will be devastated, and that doesn’t include the new Summit FBS conference or the new revised WAC FBS conference.

There is a new gold rush because the new CFP could be worth nearly triple of what it was and all higher level FCS schools need to plan for FBS by 2023. Anyone left behind will be fools.

UNDfan said:
The Atlantic Sun will double it’s schools to 20, as all the interested FCS East Coast schools will jump aboard to go FBS.

From the CAA:
Delaware
James Madison
Stony Brook
Albany
maybe UNH. And Towson

Other conferences:
Youngstown St
E Kentucky
Jacksonville St
NC A&T

From the ASun:
Liberty U already is

FCS will be devastated, and that doesn’t include the new Summit FBS conference or the new revised WAC FBS conference.

There is a new gold rush because the new CFP could be worth nearly triple of what it was and all higher level FCS schools need to plan for FBS by 2023. Anyone left behind will be fools.
I do not read anywhere that this has anything to do with football.

kemajic said:
UNDfan said:

From the CAA:
Delaware
James Madison
Stony Brook
Albany
maybe UNH. And Towson

Other conferences:
Youngstown St
E Kentucky
Jacksonville St
NC A&T

From the ASun:
Liberty U already is

Talks about adding value, which FBS does.

You have a whole thread about JMU adding beer, but something this significant your brain cells don’t work.

kemajic said:
UNDfan said:

From the CAA:
Delaware
James Madison
Stony Brook
Albany
maybe UNH. And Towson

Other conferences:
Youngstown St
E Kentucky
Jacksonville St
NC A&T

From the ASun:
Liberty U already is

Yep, zero mention of football or FBS.

UNDfan said:
kemajic said:
UNDfan said:

From the CAA:
Delaware
James Madison
Stony Brook
Albany
maybe UNH. And Towson

Other conferences:
Youngstown St
E Kentucky
Jacksonville St
NC A&T

From the ASun:
Liberty U already is

You have a whole thread about JMU adding beer, but something this significant your brain cells don’t work.
What exactly do you get out of this little shtick?

Htowngriz said:
UNDfan said:
kemajic said:
UNDfan said:

From the CAA:
Delaware
James Madison
Stony Brook
Albany
maybe UNH. And Towson

Other conferences:
Youngstown St
E Kentucky
Jacksonville St
NC A&T

From the ASun:
Liberty U already is

His constant excitement of his little shtick!

Htowngriz said:
UNDfan said:
kemajic said:
UNDfan said:

From the CAA:
Delaware
James Madison
Stony Brook
Albany
maybe UNH. And Towson

Other conferences:
Youngstown St
E Kentucky
Jacksonville St
NC A&T

From the ASun:
Liberty U already is

There are wholesale changes to FBS coming to the upper FCS schools, but most AnygivenSaturday type fans are wholly ignorant. I’m an investor, and just shocked the the ignorance among the so called faithful. The CFP money will almost triple by 2025, and the FCS Presidents want a piece of it without telling their fans. But the facility upgrades should have told them, but they are too stupid.

UNDfan said:
Htowngriz said:
UNDfan said:
kemajic said:

There are wholesale changes to FBS coming to the upper FCS schools, but most AnygivenSaturday type fans are wholly ignorant. I’m an investor, and just shocked the the ignorance among the so called faithful. The CFP money will almost triple by 2025, and the FCS Presidents want a piece of it without telling their fans. But the facility upgrades should have told them, but they are too stupid.

The WAC cannot be revived at this point. Somebody else mentioned as much in another thread (and you conveniently ignored them).

Htowngriz said:
UNDfan said:
Htowngriz said:
UNDfan said:

The WAC cannot be revived at this point. Somebody else mentioned as much in another thread (and you conveniently ignored them).
Griz fans are just blatantly ignorant. The WAC can go FBS with new teams just as Liberty can go FBS. The Summit will go FBS too with the Montanas, Idaho, Weber, and EWU as additions. Just wait until after the NCAA conference at the end of the month, and then those Presidents will be free to announce the move.

UNDfan said:
Htowngriz said:
UNDfan said:
Htowngriz said:

Griz fans are just blatantly ignorant. The WAC can go FBS with new teams just as Liberty can go FBS. The Summit will go FBS too with the Montanas, Idaho, Weber, and EWU as additions. Just wait until after the NCAA conference at the end of the month, and then those Presidents will be free to announce the move.
And if they don't do you promise to never come back on this board again?

"You are all idiots. I'm 0 for life on predictions. Now, listen to my latest prediction and agree."
-UNDfan

CDAGRIZ said:
"You are all idiots. I'm 0 for life on predictions. Now, listen to my latest prediction and agree."
-UNDfan

Said UND as destined for the Big Sky three years before it happened. I was the biggest dumbass on Bisonville, as they wouldn’t believe it as they were turned down. They followed my predictions religiously and mocked them. Also, said the Big Ten schools would join together when Penn State added hockey. That came to be too, but UND came out stronger for it. The Big Ten is merely a minor league compared to our current conference, the NCHC. But never got an apology from NDSU fans either when it happened and they just ignore me on Siouxsports except the extremely ignorant and stupid. Saying UND would be in the same FBS conference as them is blasphemy.

Montana and M State want the Dakotas much more than Sac St as partners to go FBS.

If the move doesn’t happen before the end of February, I will apologize officially.

But EGRIZ will conveniently forget about the person that told them it would ever happen, cause you are just like bisonville.

UNDfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
-UNDfan

Said UND as destined for the Big Sky three years before it happened. I was the biggest dumbass on Bisonville, as they wouldn’t believe it as they were turned down. They followed my predictions religiously and mocked them. Also, said the Big Ten schools would join together when Penn State added hockey. That came to be too, but UND came out stronger for it. The Big Ten is merely a minor league compared to our current conference, the NCHC. But never got an apology from NDSU fans either when it happened and they just ignore me on Siouxsports except the extremely ignorant and stupid. Saying UND would be in the same FBS conference as them is blasphemy.

Montana and M State want the Dakotas much more than Sac St as partners to go FBS.

If the move doesn’t happen before the end of February, I will apologize officially.

But EGRIZ will conveniently forget about the person that told them it would ever happen, cause you are just like bisonville.

Can you please tell us more? Specifically, I'd like to read about your predictions regarding hockey. Also, the one about how Nebraska would join the B10. And, who could forget your prediction last March that Zion would be drafted? Let's recap those.

Waiting to hear back.

CDAGRIZ said:
-UNDfan

I am impressed with his imagination. I couldn't even make up stuff that was so farfetched. Could he actually be a stable genius?

CDAGRIZ said:
UNDfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
-UNDfan

Can you please tell us more? Specifically, I'd like to read about your predictions regarding hockey. Also, the one about how Nebraska would join the B10. And, who could forget your prediction last March that Zion would be drafted? Let's recap those.

Waiting to hear back.
You almost rival bozoville for blatant lies and douchebaggeries. Near #1 douche so congrats.

UNDfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
UNDfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
-UNDfan

Waiting to hear back.
You almost rival bozoville for blatant lies and douchebaggeries. Near #1 douche so congrats.

Near? Put some respect on my name, sir.

UNDfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
-UNDfan

But thinner.

Back