• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hypothetical: If the GFP had guests from egriz...

grzz

DONOR
If the Griz Fan Pod were to have an egriz member or two on the pod, who would you nominate?

*Yes, CDA, you can nominate yourself.

Am I allowed to nominate myself? As a current UM student, I happen to be friends and classmates with several Griz football players, and interned in the athletic department last year. Not to mention I currently have experience using zoom now that all my classes are on it. But if I can’t nominate myself then I would nominate CDA lol.

I would nominate someone who has their own Sports Show as well... Someone who knows people in the professional sports world, and does Play-by-Play in Montana.

HookedonGriz said:
I think Alpha Griz and Growler would be home runs!😂

Right?? Hence my question to Mike. Shit, I'd PAY to hear that GFP*

*Note to GFP members: I wouldn't pay for regular GFP content. Don't go gettin no ideas....

EverettGriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

*Note to GFP members: I wouldn't pay for regular GFP content. Don't go gettin no ideas....

We should probably be paying you, honestly. But these are tough times.

grzz said:
EverettGriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

We should probably be paying you, honestly. But these are tough times.

:lol:

grzz said:
If the Griz Fan Pod were to have an egriz member or two on the pod, who would you nominate?

*Yes, CDA, you can nominate yourself.

I would never! Oh, come on! Don’t make me do it. I can’t. No way! Don’t make me sing. Nobody wants to hear me sing. C’mon, that’s just...I’ll do it.

Sask on with CDA would be ratings gold. If Snap, Jodcon & the Boise farmer (Ursa Major) were still alive, they’re good choices too. Not sure if Schick Shadel would allow it, but Everett would be another great get. Heck, he might even be able to sponsor the show with his connections. I lay awake night dreaming of MsMaroon, hopefully you guys do as well. Wait, did I say that out loud?

bgbigdog said:
Sask on with CDA would be ratings gold. If Snap, Jodcon & the Boise farmer (Ursa Major) were still alive, they’re good choices too. Not sure if Schick Shadel would allow it, but Everett would be another great get. Heck, he might even be able to sponsor the show with his connections. I lay awake night dreaming of MsMaroon, hopefully you guys do as well. Wait, did I say that out loud?

bgbigdog said:
Hey thanks for the shout out but I think I'd confuse you guys when I'd speak Canadian.

Don't know if you'd know about sitting on the chesterfield, with your touque and bunnyhug on, drilling darts and getting through a two-four of Pil, dreaming about May Long.

SaskGriz said:
bgbigdog said:
Hey thanks for the shout out but I think I'd confuse you guys when I'd speak Canadian.

Don't know if you'd know about sitting on the chesterfield, with your touque and bunnyhug on, drilling darts and getting through a two-four of Pil, dreaming about May Long.

Back