• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Anyone feel the earthquake in MT 15 minutes ago

6.5 near Challis. My Daughter in Boise called and said here house was shaking and 3 minutes later we felt it in Missoula.

Felt it in Great Falls. I was sitting in my car and thought the wind was shaking it (not uncommon here lol). Then I realized the wind wasn't really blowing and the trees weren't really moving...

Coronavirus, Tornado's and Earth quakes. American's better rediscover the Lord! All the BS political correctness thru the years is coming back to bite people.

Stay Safe!
God Bless!

reinell30 said:
Coronavirus, Tornado's and Earth quakes. American's better rediscover the Lord! All the BS political correctness thru the years is coming back to bite people.

Stay Safe!
God Bless!

which one?

argh! said:
reinell30 said:

Stay Safe!
God Bless!

which one?

Poseidon obviously, he is the God of Earthquakes after all. :thumb:

NorthEndZoneDan said:
argh! said:
reinell30 said:

Stay Safe!
God Bless!

which one?

Poseidon obviously, he is the God of Earthquakes after all. :thumb:

And now you know the problem!

Latest posts

Back