• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jabril cox/ lsu tiger

braves84

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/28988443/fcs-all-american-lb-jabril-cox-transferring-lsu%3Fplatform%3Damp&ved=2ahUKEwjA5_zp9croAhUPG80KHTBOBLQQFjABegQIDRAG&usg=AOvVaw0Gkh3T58_R7hNBOIwY3h3Z&ampcf=1
Made his decision, hope it works out for him.

argh! said:
which ndsu player will be the best player on the field against oregon now?

Trey Lance and Christian Watson will be the best two for ndsu, but the best athlete will be hands down kayvon thibodeaux. No question, no doubt , the kid is a freak athlete.

Wow damn impressive. How many players have the fortune to play for potential Natty teams in both FBS and FCS.

I remember the last two years when MSU was prepping to play NDSU in the playoffs, Choate always mentioned Cox as a guy who is an athletic freak who could literally start for any college team in the country. I thought it was a bit of hyperbole, but apparently not.

I am waiting for that Bison fan to come on and tell us that Cox will be the best athlete in the SEC.

wbtfg said:
I remember the last two years when MSU was prepping to play NDSU in the playoffs, Choate always mentioned Cox as a guy who is an athletic freak who could literally start for any college team in the country. I thought it was a bit of hyperbole, but apparently not.

"This guy can play anywhere. I'm talking ANY WHERE. He could play at Notre Dame, Iowa, Washington, anywhere. He is different," Choate said before the 2018 FCS playoff matchup against NDSU.

Now he will get his shot. I wonder if he starts? I hope he does.

PlayerRep said:
I am waiting for that Bison fan to come on and tell us that Cox will be the best athlete in the SEC.

who knows he might be one of the best in ncaa...more power to him if he is.

Particularly with the nearby problems in New Orleans, it's hard to imagine a packed-in stadium of strangers on top of strangers this fall. LSU's first five games are scheduled at home.

PlayerRep said:
16 LSU players were invited to the NFL Combine this year.

Jabril, and the rest of college football players, will be fortunate if there is a college football season in 2020. The chance that all sports remain cancelled is higher than most of us would like to admit.

firmgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
16 LSU players were invited to the NFL Combine this year.

Jabril, and the rest of college football players, will be fortunate if there is a college football season in 2020. The chance that all sports remain cancelled is higher than most of us would like to admit.

I think you are spot on.

'68griz said:
I wish him the best, but I won't be surprised if we rarely hear his name again.

Really doubt that......he’ll start and be an All American. A lot of the guys covering the draft said he was a 2nd round pick had he come out this year.

He’s the real deal.

PlayerRep said:

At his position I would speculate the answer is yes.

He will be the best linebacker in the SEC next year. Don’t think it is close to be honest.

2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:

He will be the best linebacker in the SEC next year. Don’t think it is close to be honest.
So you thinking he's a lock for the Nagurski, or just the Butkis?

uofmman1122 said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:

So you thinking he's a lock for the Nagurski, or just the Butkis?
He will tied for best linebacker in the SEC next year, if and only if, the season is cancelled.

Back