• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Old Game Recordings

Hey all!

Im hoping some of hardcore griz fans may have a copy of the 1995 Montana-Idaho Game?

This game in particular is what am looking for. But as a fan i'd take any recordings of Idaho v Montana (except 2019, already go that one). 95 is the golden goose in this gametape search. Hisaw v Dickenson putting up modern Rodgers v Brees type numbers.

Cheers

Let me add the Griz vs SDSU w/Super Dave bringing us back. Anyone got that one & if so how much $ to get copy?

DTDVandal4 said:
Hey all!

Im hoping some of hardcore griz fans may have a copy of the 1995 Montana-Idaho Game?

This game in particular is what am looking for. But as a fan i'd take any recordings of Idaho v Montana (except 2019, already go that one). 95 is the golden goose in this gametape search. Hisaw v Dickenson putting up modern Rodgers v Brees type numbers.

Cheers

An interesting stat from that 1995 season. The Griz were 0-2 in the Palouse, and 13-0 everywhere else.

Zirg said:
DTDVandal4 said:
Hey all!

Cheers

An interesting stat from that 1995 season. The Griz were 0-2 in the Palouse, and 13-0 everywhere else.

yup to Vandals & Cougs not EWU. then went on to win the Whole damn thing!

This works as a nice bump into the weekend as well. Fingers crossed someone has it.

Zirg said:
DTDVandal4 said:
Hey all!

Cheers

In the words of NWA, and on behalf of the '95 team, "F*&k the Palouse."

DTDVandal4 said:
Zirg said:

yup to Vandals & Cougs not EWU. then went on to win the Whole damn thing!

This works as a nice bump into the weekend as well. Fingers crossed someone has it.

Correct. The Griz beat EWU 63-7 at Joe Albi in Spokane that year. I guess I don't know exactly where the Palouse starts and ends, but I've never considered Spokane (or Cheney) "in the Palouse".

Yes
EverettGriz said:
Were those games even televised??

pre-eGriz there was a bulletin board website operated by the school bookstore that had a bunch of 1992 - 2002 UM game video highlights, and their present-day ownership whereabouts is not known. The game highlights of Dave D in 1993-1995 were amazing. One of the most crazy was the 1993 game at moscow, as it was a shoot-out.

Not sure how to embed it using my phone, but I just watched the '95 quarterfinal game vs Georgia Southern on YouTube. Fun to relive, I hadn't seen it on there previously.

GoldStandardGriz said:
Not sure how to embed it using my phone, but I just watched the '95 quarterfinal game vs Georgia Southern on YouTube. Fun to relive, I hadn't seen it on there previously.

Did we win?

PeauxRouge said:
GoldStandardGriz said:

Did we win?
I was pretty sure we did the first go around, but I was pretty drunk that day. After rewatching I am happy to confirm we eked it out.

GoldStandardGriz said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0bo4D3QDns

Yukon said:
GoldStandardGriz said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0bo4D3QDns

Great find, Yuk. Thanks.

Gotta say, the O and D Lines in that game were impressive. They completely dominated both sides of the ball, even the backups.

Also, the crowd in this stretch was/is superior to the crowds we have had the last 5-6 years, possibly longer. Listen to them in the fourth quarter when the Griz are on D. Fantastic.

Watched the 2001 Brawl on YouTube last night, hadn't seen this game on there previously. Always fun to watch old games. Going to need someone else (Yukon, you out there?) to post it here though.

GoldStandardGriz said:
Watched the 2001 Brawl on YouTube last night, hadn't seen this game on there previously. Always fun to watch old games. Going to need someone else (Yukon, you out there?) to post it here though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiEkZVaHi8c

Yukon said:
GoldStandardGriz said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiEkZVaHi8c
Thanks Yukon! You need to bear with the homer announcers, but it's worth getting through, some of their comments are absolutely hilarious. Sadly, there is no footage of the trail that I was able to see.

Back