• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Top fcs players/2021 draft

braves84

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/montana/jokes-mt/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjPhdOI5aXqAhVNCs0KHSy_C0IQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw1o62OGwxYjwzXPk_zXFCDr&ampcf=1
Hopefully there is a full season so these kids can show out
Lots of talent at this level.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/2021-nfl-draft-top-smallschool-prospects-you-should-know-154659010.html&ved=2ahUKEwj-4_vQvbbqAhWVB80KHX4rAFAQFjABegQICxAI&usg=AOvVaw0blndm0p6aqSaRMvy5at9K&ampcf=1&cshid=1593964848780
This is what I wanted to post 1st time.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://athlonsports.com/college-football/fcs-football-top-2021-nfl-draft-prospects-watch%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjQ4qHfvrbqAhUgAZ0JHZeuA8MQFjAAegQIARAC&usg=AOvVaw0dgyXguizMeh4i3As7KIGC&ampcf=1
Here's another one.
Illinois State might be really good this year.
I've seen they have as many as 4 prospects that have legit shots at getting drafted that's kinda crazy for a fcs school. Good for them.

Trouble is, Mr. do everything for the Boobcats is a redshirt next season and may fall off the NFL radar. Oh, he's good alright, but NFL good? I dunno. I say let him heal and compete another day.

NDSU’s QB, LT and LB that transferred, and will start at LB for LSU this year will be 1st round picks. Absolutely ridiculous. The gap is widening.

WaGriz4life said:
NDSU’s QB, LT and LB that transferred, and will start at LB for LSU this year will be 1st round picks. Absolutely ridiculous. The gap is widening.

Sssshhh... That kind of talk isn't allowed over here.
The quaterback is overrated with too many flaws, the lineman is a fat from Minnesota so he can't be any good, and the linebacker couldn't cut it at ndsu so he had to run off to lsu, must be afraid of.competiton

The shitty thing for Todd Lance is that a lot of talent scouts view him as a fragile system QB because of all the issues Wentz has had. Soft, if you will. I don’t think that’s an accurate assessment of the kid, but that’s what they are saying. Fair or unfair, UNDF has become known as “Glass QB U” in the inner circles.

WaGriz4life said:

If there is a season this year, I can see this year for ndsu being like the 2015 season.
This might be the most explosive offense ndsu has had in alot of years
Their defense might struggle early, all 3 levels will have to have younger guys step up especially the secondary.
For ndsu the good thing is, is that their head coach was the defensive coordinator before becoming head coach.

garizzalies said:
braves84 said:
Honest mistake..
This is next-level trolling.
Way better than the first time you posted this.
Is there like an online troll school? Cuz you got a PhD
I know you won't give a honest answer because you just won't and want to keep up the image over here. answer me this, when's the last time University of Montana has had a 1st round pick in the nfl.
If cox would have stayed at ndsu there is a legit shot they could have 3 taken, flame away, make jokes cause I know that's what you will do instead of having a serious comeback.

Sheesus Braves84, you have 90% of the posts on this thread. You aren’t a Griz fan but literally are addicted to posting here obviously. Griz must be living in your head big time.

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:
I know you won't give a honest answer because you just won't and want to keep up the image over here. answer me this, when's the last time University of Montana has had a 1st round pick in the nfl.
If cox would have stayed at ndsu there is a legit shot they could have 3 taken, flame away, make jokes cause I know that's what you will do instead of having a serious comeback.

1938 and 1945 UM had a 15th and 16th pick, both 2nd rounders. Scott Gragg was also drafted in the 2nd round in ‘95 at #54. For what it’s worth, UM’s Micheal Ray Richardson was drafted 4th overall in the 1978 NBA draft by the New York Knicks.

HookedonGriz said:
Sheesus Braves84, you have 90% of the posts on this thread. You aren’t a Griz fan but literally are addicted to posting here obviously. Griz must be living in your head big time.

Read the title of the board. egriz AND fcs football.
I come over here to read about the happenings at Montana, Montana State, Eastern Washington , ndsu etc....
Always funny and sometimes informative.

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:
Don’t know; don’t care. There’s an “honest answer” just like your “honest mistake”, right?
You know how I know you’re a troll? That was your first post in your very own thread. If it truly was an “honest mistake”, a normal poster would have fixed it by now. So you’re not only a troll, but a lying chub—the worst kind.
This will come as quite a shock to you. You may want to sit down. And not in the bean bag. We don’t want to call the medics again to get you out. Do you maybe have a bar chair, and a step stool to get up to it?
Ok ready? Here goes: nobody cares. Nobody here gives a shit about your cute school in the middle of BFE. If we want to hear about your little school which is literally in the middle of god damn no where, it probably has its own message board which I believe we could find if we wanted. But we don’t.
Or maybe that’s the problem—there is no internet service in hell or the edge of the earth or where ever your team lives. That would actually explain a lot, but still not excuse your trolling ways over here.

garizzalies said:
braves84 said:
Don’t know; don’t care. There’s an “honest answer” just like your “honest mistake”, right?
You know how I know you’re a troll? That was your first post in your very own thread. If it truly was an “honest mistake”, a normal poster would have fixed it by now. So you’re not only a troll, but a lying chub—the worst kind.
This will come as quite a shock to you. You may want to sit down. And not in the bean bag. We don’t want to call the medics again to get you out. Do you maybe have a bar chair, and a step stool to get up to it?
Ok ready? Here goes: nobody cares. Nobody here gives a shit about your cute school in the middle of BFE. If we want to hear about your little school which is literally in the middle of god damn no where, it probably has its own message board which I believe we could find if we wanted. But we don’t.
Or maybe that’s the problem—there is no internet service in hell or the edge of the earth or where ever your team lives. That would actually explain a lot, but still not excuse your trolling ways over here.

:lol: :clap:
100% insecure douchechubs. All of them.

garizzalies said:
braves84 said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa Settle down Jethro... Sounds like your a Little on edge this morning.
I suggest you run down to any corner in beautiful downtown zootown, and get your unprescribed pharmaceuticals refilled. From what I hear about mizzoula it shouldn't be too hard.it might just chill you out.

garizzalies said:
braves84 said:

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel! :lol:

braves84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Read the title of the board. egriz AND fcs football.
I come over here to read about the happenings at Montana, Montana State, Eastern Washington , ndsu etc....
Always funny and sometimes informative.

That’s not why you come here and you know it. You come here because, like all insecure Bizons, you care deeply about what we think about you, NDSU, and the Bizons program. You simply can’t stand it if anyone doesn’t think the Bizons or any Bizon player is the best. Because we have more fans than any FCS program, you come here to try to make sure we all know how great you think another FCS football team is, like a child.

You’ll either deflect or not respond because it hits too close to home, but you know I’m 100% correct.

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:

You're like the kid who goes to school day after day and brags about his expensive shoes, latest gaming system, and fancy headphones, and then can't understand why he has no friends.

Back