• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Practice to begin today

They either didn’t practice or UM football social media sucks worse than other programs. I suppose both can true too.

dayday said:
They either didn’t practice or UM football social media sucks worse than other programs. I suppose both can true too.

Wasn't there a big covid breakout among the team just last week?

firmgriz said:
dayday said:

I believe that was a week prior. Hauck had said pretty much the entire team was back and ready to go

HookedonGriz said:
firmgriz said:

I believe that was a week prior. Hauck had said pretty much the entire team was back and ready to go

Ah, okay. Thanks and good to hear. Go Griz!

Griz til I die said:
Did we practice today?

I’m not sure. Nothing on social media indicating that but I have no idea. Some good ol’ fashion journalism could tell the fans that.

dayday said:
https://t.co/X8mDwt3lKZ?amp=1

Wish the Griz were doing something like this.

How would anyone know if we were? Nobody can even determine if we’ve been practicing.

Yep pics on Facebook. Day 1 in the books. Everyone just R-E-L-AX we’re still months away from NOT having a season

Went yesterday and today and was told practices were closed and I couldn’t watch. Both were in the stadium. Maybe Covid related, not sure.

So let me get this right. This is spring football in the fall and we still don’t play any games until the spring. Is that close?

MSU streaming their covid-closed scrimmage so fans could watch some football was a smart move to try and keep the faithful excited and engaged.

Ursus1 said:
MSU streaming their covid-closed scrimmage so fans could watch some football was a smart move to try and keep the faithful excited and engaged.

I was in bozo yesterday and parking lot was pretty full in the tailgate section. Then at breakfast several people were talking about how good the scrimmage was.

Given the trajectory of all matters Covid, it may well be that spring football 2021 simply becomes an exercise in another round of spring camp.

I hold out hope for some semblance of football fall 2021.

Griz B-ball? Who knows.

Back