• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Milton Mamula into the portal

Milton had an unbelievable load of potential. Too bad he has had so many injury issues. Very sorry to see him leave. Wishing him health and success going forward.

dayday said:
This sucks. He was poised to make a impact but wish him the best moving forward.

Now someone else is poised to make an impact and probably very excited to get out on the field. Wish them the best too.

I had totally forgotten about him. I remember being very intrigued on signing day. I wish him well.

Would have loved to see him get on the field but the injury bug didn’t allow much of that. I wish him the best. Will be interesting to see where he lands. Is he finally somewhat healthy?

HookedonGriz said:
Would have loved to see him get on the field but the injury bug didn’t allow much of that. I wish him the best. Will be interesting to see where he lands. Is he finally somewhat healthy?

Montana is far from the East, especially with covid, injuries and no fall season.

Think he's healthy now. Wouldn't have been quite there for a fall season.

I too would have loved to see him play more for the Griz. Loved his parents too.

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
https://twitter.com/SkylineSportsMT/status/1331029928708501505

Worth noting the Griz roster shows him still on the team and they took Toure off. Also he’s dating a student that is attending UM. I wonder if he decided to stay?

dayday said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:
https://twitter.com/SkylineSportsMT/status/1331029928708501505

Worth noting the Griz roster shows him still on the team and they took Toure off. Also he’s dating a student that is attending UM. I wonder if he decided to stay?

I literally just checked on where he landed yesterday and I couldn't find anything new...

Between the Big Sigh Conference and the Missoula County Health Dept. I get the impression of the demise of Griz football, and athletics in general, in the end. What would they have done in the Spanish Flu period? Wait for a vaccine and the numbers to be 'acceptable?' Even rats have enough sense to abandon a sinking ship. :roll:

tourist said:
Between the Big Sigh Conference and the Missoula County Health Dept. I get the impression of the demise of Griz football, and athletics in general, in the end. What would they have done in the Spanish Flu period? Wait for a vaccine and the numbers to be 'acceptable?' Even rats have enough sense to abandon a sinking ship. :roll:

Yet, you stay..

tourist said:

You are sorta a "glass half empty" kind of guy.

tourist said:
Well, according to the Griz media guide, there was no team fielded in 1918, due to "World War 1, and also the influenza epidemic." There was also no high school football season in 1918, due to the epidemic.

grizindabox said:
tourist said:

You are sorta a "glass half empty" kind of guy.

What would you describe what has been so well documented? :?: Express yourself.

Back