• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choate now the leader at Boise???

I’m not really surprised to be honest. he has a ton of support from Petersen who’s playing a big part in this, plus he has a lot of support from former players.

Good god I didn’t think it was possible, but you gotta honestly respect Choate for how big of a jump this is from MSU to BSU. Wow!

HookedonGriz said:
I’m not really surprised to be honest. he has a ton of support from Petersen who’s playing a big part in this, plus he has a lot of support from former players.

It’s not about what you know...

In his past two seasons at Montana State, Choate has guided the Bobcats to 18 wins, including three FCS playoffs wins and a berth in the 2019 FCS semifinals — the program’s first in school history.
I knew all that BS from CatPeople about prior national championships was just that—a Bachelor of Science in lies. Finally, the truth is confirmed, and from the definitive source for CFB. Irrefutable.

WaGriz4life said:
Sounds like Kellen Moore turned it down. Heard it’s about done. Good for Choate.

Fingers fucking crossed! Maybe we can be “big bro” again now.

a jump like that would make it much easier to recruit their next HC. if true, congrats to him. he really transformed the fundamentals of the program

First, I think he would do well in that job. Even for a Griz fan I can admit he has done a really good job at the other place.

Second, it sounds like he is a very serious candidate so I would not count him out but it also sounds like it’s far from a done deal. He has the support of former players and Chris Petersen. Only candidate that has head coaching experience. They are still doing interviews. The scoop report may damage his chances since it seems like Boise fans and other alums aren’t excited about the hire (seems uneducated) after the news on social media. I wonder if that causes any pushback by donors.

I for one hope he gets it. sounds like lots of boosters in Boise are excited about him. I wonder if he will take TA with him.....that would be another bonus for us.

Of course he’s taking T-n-A with him. And he’ll pick up some more when he gets there. Have you not been following the posts on the MILF weekend?

garizzalies said:
In his past two seasons at Montana State, Choate has guided the Bobcats to 18 wins, including three FCS playoffs wins and a berth in the 2019 FCS semifinals — the program’s first in school history.
I knew all that BS from CatPeople about prior national championships was just that—a Bachelor of Science in lies. Finally, the truth is confirmed, and from the definitive source for CFB. Irrefutable.

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

PlayerRep said:
Hauck is twice the coach Choate is.

Tim Hauck is a dam good coach. The loser who couldn't make it at FBS level has let the game pass him by.

PlayerRep said:
Hauck is twice the coach Choate is.
If he is, then he'd want Choate to stay so the Griz can beat the Cats at least 4 consecutive times to reestablish the purported superiority of the Griz and make them, not the Cats, representative of the BSC once again. As long as Choate coaches the Cats, the Griz will never beat them. ;)

Latest posts

Back