• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Toure chooses Nebraska

Wish him the best. Hopefully he tears it up next fall and gets a chance at the next level.

Does he want to work on his blocking for the NFL?

In 2020 3-5 season:

5 passing TD's.

191 yards passing per game.

229 passing attempts, to 334 runs.

Leading receiver had 51 catches and 1 TD, with a long catch of 38. Was a soph last fall. 2d leading receiver had 18 receptions and 1 TD.

I don't follow Nebraska. What will its offense be next fall?

PlayerRep said:

In 2020 3-5 season:

5 passing TD's.

Leading receiver had 51 catches and 1 TD, with a long catch of 38. Was a soph last fall. 2d leading receiver had 18 receptions and 1 TD.

Maybe he's just what they need to improve their passing attack!

grizpack said:
Not upset with this.

I am not upset, but I am disappointed. I really wanted a season with Toure and Akem at the same time on the field...oh well, next man up.

retiredpopo said:
reinell30 said:
I am not upset, but I am disappointed. I really wanted a season with Toure and Akem at the same time on the field...oh well, next man up.

be careful what you wish for....

I should have clarified on the same team being the GRIZ!

I’ll wait to see him in uniform before I tell anybody again where Toure is going. They think I’m a damn liar now. :lol: :cry:

Love Nebraska and happy for Samori.

Hopefully he is a big piece they've been missing, and they can finally turn things around in Lincoln.

ilovethecats said:
PlayerRep said:

In 2020 3-5 season:

5 passing TD's.

Could be the 330+ yards and 3 TD’s per game Coach Frost’s UCF team totaled in 2017. He’s completely changing the dynamic of Nebraska football and that might take more then a year. Might also be the 300+ yards and nearly 3 TD’s per game that Coach’s offense’s averaged from ‘13-‘15 while at Oregon as the OC. Really hoping he does well despite my dislike for Nebraska.

alabamagrizzly said:
ilovethecats said:

Could be the 330+ yards and 3 TD’s per game Coach Frost’s UCF team totaled in 2017. He’s completely changing the dynamic of Nebraska football and that might take more then a year. Might also be the 300+ yards and nearly 3 TD’s per game that Coach’s offense’s averaged from ‘13-‘15 while at Oregon as the OC. Really hoping he does well despite my dislike for Nebraska.

Might take 4.....might take 5......might take 6....... He's been there 3 and not much dynamic change so far.

reinell30 said:
MikeyGriz said:
He's gonna be busy playing for Nebraska and Miami in the same season!

My sentiments exactly!

Me too. Not exactly the program I would have chosen, but Go Big Red when he suits up. The Nebrasky fans were the coolest ever at the Rose Bowl (stadium, not game) years ago.

Good read on all of it....quotes from Stitt and Toure. Had offers from Miami and Oregon too:

https://omaha.com/sports/huskers/football/huskers-add-transfer-wr-samori-tour-an-fcs-all-american-from-montana/article_80866d08-5424-11eb-8e98-0fad8e500ebb.html

Nebraska’s number one receiver, Robinson just entered the transfer portal. Might get a lot of looks there.

Back