• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GFP on the upcoming season recording tonight

BWahlberg

DONOR
As always, if you have any questions or topics you’d like us to cover just let me know here

Ok, say you're the head coach of the Griz, and this 18-year-old kid from San Francisco wants nothing more than to be your running back. He's incredible. Maybe the best ever. Having him on the team will guarantee multiple national championships for the Griz, and the first Heisman Trophy for an FCS player. His name? Orenthal James Simpson aka the Juice. It's present day, and he's a 2021 prospect. You somehow know everything that he will do later in his life in specific detail. Are you signing him?

have any of you talked to anyone in the athletic department about the viability of a spring season and what would need to occur at a minimum to make it worthwhile?

CDAGRIZ said:
Ok, say you're the head coach of the Griz, and this 18-year-old kid from San Francisco wants nothing more than to be your running back. He's incredible. Maybe the best ever. Having him on the team will guarantee multiple national championships for the Griz, and the first Heisman Trophy for an FCS player. His name? Orenthal James Simpson aka the Juice. It's present day, and he's a 2021 prospect. You somehow know everything that he will do later in his life in specific detail. Are you signing him?
I'm struggling to understand what the downside to signing him is. Are you trying to say that we will know every little specific detail of his life, like even when he goes to shower or use the bathroom?

Griz til I die said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I'm struggling to understand what the downside to signing him is. Are you trying to say that we will know every little specific detail of his life, like even when he goes to shower or use the bathroom?

Shitty question by me. I was trying to convey that we would know about the later (alleged?) murders, armed robbery, and prison. GFP guys, please ignore this one. It was a weak effort. I'll take a lap and try to come up with something else.

OK, gun to your head. To save your life, you have to choose either Bobby Hauck or Jeff Choate to complete EACH ONE of the following tasks. You can pick either one for each; who ya got?:

1. Make a 10ft putt on the first attempt
2. Run to Helena (Hauck from Missoula; Choate from Bozeman) in the shortest time
3. Eat 20 spicy garlic wings from Buffalo Wild Wings in under 6 minutes (flats, not drums)
4. Score over 1200 on the SAT
5. Bowl over 170

CDAGRIZ said:
OK, gun to your head. To save your life, you have to choose either Bobby Hauck or Jeff Choate to complete EACH ONE of the following tasks. You can pick either one for each; who ya got?:

1. Make a 10ft putt on the first attempt
2. Run to Helena (Hauck from Missoula; Choate from Bozeman) in the shortest time
3. Eat 20 spicy garlic wings from Buffalo Wild Wings in under 6 minutes (flats, not drums)
4. Score over 1200 on the SAT
5. Bowl over 170
Ok I’m gonna take a stab at these :lol:

1. I really don’t think either of them golf that much. Bobby really doesn’t play that much golf, I’m not sure about Choate. Bobby could take lessons from Riley who’s a great golfer so I’ll give it to Hauck.

2. Easy one. Hauck. Bobby runs from his office to Dornblaser when they practice there for fall camp.

3. I’ll give it to Choate. Idk why but I could just see Choate being a big fan of spicy food.

4. I have no idea. Coin flip. I’ll give it to Hauck

5. How many people actually think Bobby’s ever set foot in a bowling alley in his life? Choate takes it.

Back