• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sirmon gets PWO from UDub

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Not sure if he leaves us or can (after a signed commitment) but Camden got a PWO from University of Washington.

After getting AA MVP and now this, I don’t see how he wasn’t considered one of the top recruits or “Blue chips” on the board from Montana this past season.

https://twitter.com/camdensirmon/status/1352081393908547584?s=21

Also Utah, Arkansas, Tulsa, Incarnate Word and UT Martin. Seems like he has opened up his recruiting again. Something must have fallen through with Montana

Not sure about that seems like he’s still committed and was just on a podcast excited about being at Montana. Cool he got a PWO from udub though

RayWill said:
Also Utah, Arkansas, Tulsa, Incarnate Word and UT Martin. Seems like he has opened up his recruiting again. Something must have fallen through with Montana

Still says he’s committed to Montana?

grizfan1984 said:
RayWill said:

I can’t imagine he goes anywhere else. His brother played for the Griz and his family moved to Missoula from Washington, just so he could play football his senior year. I think his posting the offer on Twitter was pretty smart and the Griz will probably bump up his scholarship offer. I believe he was just partial scholarship at signing, so this could be a tactic to bump up to full ride.

Griz RTD said:
grizfan1984 said:
I can’t imagine he goes anywhere else. His brother played for the Griz and his family moved to Missoula from Washington, just so he could play football his senior year. I think his posting the offer on Twitter was pretty smart and the Griz will probably bump up his scholarship offer. I believe he was just partial scholarship at signing, so this could be a tactic to bump up to full ride.

or it could backfire.

I think he’s taking an extremely hard look at this we may definitely lose him.

Obviously signing a commitment letter doesn’t mean much or you can get out of it pretty easily?

HookedonGriz said:

Obviously signing a commitment letter doesn’t mean much or you can get out of it pretty easily?

Yes, a commitment letter doesn’t mean anything. But he signed his National Letter of Intent and I am certain that by signing the NLI and then going to a different school, which will require another NLI, he will lose a year of eligibility.

This is why I believe he is using the offer to up his scholarship with Montana. But I have been very wrong in the past, so this is just my own best guess.

HookedonGriz said:

Interesting....he retweeted Bo Kinney’s announcement today....

HookedonGriz said:
Not sure if he leaves us or can (after a signed commitment) but Camden got a PWO from University of Washington.

After getting AA MVP and now this, I don’t see how he wasn’t considered one of the top recruits or “Blue chips” on the board from Montana this past season.

Commit doesn't mean anything these days, it's only a word not a moral value. I wish the dept. would just drop the word and use, she/he will play for us until they don't want to anymore

fanofzoo said:
HookedonGriz said:

Commit doesn't mean anything these days, it's only a word not a moral value. I wish the dept. would just drop the word and use, she/he will play for us until they don't want to anymore

Well, I admit it, I was dead wrong! Can’t believe he would give up a year of eligibility up since he signed his National Letter of Intent with the Griz already.

https://twitter.com/camdensirmon/status/1354892581969162240?s=21

Good for the young man for wanting to compete at the highest level of college football. Best of luck to him!

Back