• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GrizTix website

EW406

Anyone been having a ton of problems when ordering tickets for the spring games? Both times I've ordered it has been absolute hell getting orders to go through. (They really need to go ticketswest or ticketmaster, paciolan is horrible).....

...and as I type this GrizTix website just crashed.

No I actually thought it was really straight forward. Not sure how you could’ve had problems, but I’d call the box office.

EW406 said:
Anyone been having a ton of problems when ordering tickets for the spring games? Both times I've ordered it has been absolute hell getting orders to go through. (They really need to go ticketswest or ticketmaster, paciolan is horrible).....

...and as I type this GrizTix website just crashed.

Same for me. Finally called and got tickets that way.

Only problem I had was when I tried to order 3 tickets instead of 2 or 4. Problem was 3 tickets put me in Section 111 as best available seats. Once I went to two orders of 2 tickets each, I got any section I wanted.

MikeyGriz said:
Only problem I had was when I tried to order 3 tickets instead of 2 or 4. Problem was 3 tickets put me in Section 111 as best available seats. Once I went to two orders of 2 tickets each, I got any section I wanted.
They have stated up front that tickets are available in packages of 2 and 4. Period.

What has messed me up both times is the default they have for mobile delivery. I want print at home and have missed that both times. OK, my bad in my haste. The Griztix staff later fixed it for me, but why the default? Make the buyer select his delivery option and that problem goes away. It could be more user-friendly and save the Grixtix staff fix-up work.

kemajic said:
MikeyGriz said:
They have stated up front that tickets are available in packages of 2 and 4. Period.

What has messed me up both times is the default they have for mobile delivery. I want print at home and have missed that both times. OK, my bad in my haste. The Griztix staff later fixed it for me, but why the default? Make the buyer select his delivery option and that problem goes away. It could be more user-friendly and save the Grixtix staff fix-up work.

I agree about the 2 & 4 package availablility, but when you get to the site, it gives you the 3 ticket option.

I also agree about the mobile delivery. I made the same mistake this week. I was thinking that the choice would be available after you selected your tickets. Griz Tix staff were happy to correct my screwup.

Since this procedure seems to be here to stay, maybe I'll get better at it! :lol:

The only issue I had was shopping tickets. Initially I had best available and the were $55 each and I put some cheaper ones in and didn’t have a way to clear the cart of the expensive ones without starting over. Maybe it’s different on a computer instead of phone.

Last week it was a smooth and easy transaction. This week was hell. Had tickets in the cart and went to checkout and it kept saying insufficient funds, yet I had over 10,000 of available credit on my card. Then I tried again and it said there was “an issue with my account” and I needed to call the box office. Once I did get through the ticket lady was great and got me lined out. Might have just been the heavy traffic on the website, maybe?

EW406 said:
Last week it was a smooth and easy transaction. This week was hell. Had tickets in the cart and went to checkout and it kept saying insufficient funds, yet I had over 10,000 of available credit on my card. Then I tried again and it said there was “an issue with my account” and I needed to call the box office. Once I did get through the ticket lady was great and got me lined out. Might have just been the heavy traffic on the website, maybe?

Last week I had the "insufficient funds" bug, but this week the same card sailed through.

MikeyGriz said:
EW406 said:

Last week I had the "insufficient funds" bug, but this week the same card sailed through.

This happened to both me and my dad - come to find out it's because they had my work address for my billing address and not my home which my card was tied to. Once changed it worked fine - but it didn't explain that too well.

Also checked GrizTix and it looks like there's still some seats left, when I created an inquiry it returned some tickets in section 109.

Back