• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz WR comparisons to former WRs

hunt-ducks

I thought it might be interesting to compare the current Griz WRs to former Griz WRs. These are my comparisons. I would be interested in your comparisons.

Gabe Sulser....... Jefferson Heidlberger

Keelan White...... Jabin Sambrano

Ryan Simpson......Jon Talmage

Sammy Akem....... Nobody I can think of

Mitch Roberts....... His older brother

hunt-ducks said:
I thought it might be interesting to compare the current Griz WRs to former Griz WRs. These are my comparisons. I would be interested in your comparisons.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about Samori Toure? He's probably the closest we've had to Akem, and I still think I'd take Akem over Toure....

first time I heard of Keelan White was last Saturday. Don't know if he is Sambrano good yet.

hunt-ducks said:

Yeah not bad for comparisons. It’s fun to think about. Akem is really like no one we have ever had in recent memory with his size, athleticism, and just great work ethic. He’s special. The closest receivers I can think of in Griz history is like a Etu Molden skill set with the size of a Craig Chambers

several other good Griz WRs that justify mentioning

hunt-ducks said:

? . . . . . . . Etu Molden

? . . . . . . . Mark Mariani

? . . . . . . . Jimmy Farris

? . . . . . . . Ellis Henderson

? . . . . . . . . Jamaal Jones

Proud Griz Man said:
several other good Griz WRs that justify mentioning

hunt-ducks said:

? . . . . . . . Etu Molden

? . . . . . . . Mark Mariani

? . . . . . . . Jimmy Farris

? . . . . . . . Ellis Henderson

? . . . . . . . . Jamaal Jones

Mariani....White or Fontes

Molden....Roberts

Farris or LV....Sulser

Talmage.....Simpson

Flowers is a true original in my opinion. He runs so hard and brings so much power and explosiveness. Can't think of a good comparison. Simpson is taller than Talmage (I think), but he has the opportunity to be a real stud.

AZGrizFan said:
hunt-ducks said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about Samori Toure? He's probably the closest we've had to Akem, and I still think I'd take Akem over Toure....

Marvin Turk.

Back