• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Official Griz vs Portland State Game Thread

Thanks Get ‘em!

Predictions?

My prediction is that I will try and not drink because I have a lot to do today. By the second quarter I will rationalize having one beer to “take the edge off.” By the middle of the 4th quarter I’ll be out of beer and asking my male order bride where she hid the bourbon.

Griz 42. PSU 20

Go Griz!

Ursa Major said:
Thanks Get ‘em!

Predictions?

My prediction is that I will try and not drink because I have a lot to do today. By the second quarter I will rationalize having one beer to “take the edge off.” By the middle of the 4th quarter I’ll be out of beer and asking my male order bride where she hid the bourbon.

Griz 42. PSU 20

Go Griz!

Rule 1: Never let a woman near your bourbon.

Rule 2: ...I forgot because I just drank all my bourbon.

SoldierGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
Thanks Get ‘em!

Predictions?

Griz 42. PSU 20

Go Griz!

Rule 1: Never let a woman near your bourbon.

Rule 2: ...I forgot because I just drank all my bourbon.

:lol: :lol:

Humphrey looking even worse than last week!! He can't read a defense or make a correct decision for the life of him. He throws an ugly ball. Throw Brown in!!!

Ursa Major said:
Thanks Get ‘em!

Predictions?

Griz 42. PSU 20

Go Griz!

If that’s on purpose, it’s spectacular!

Ursa Major said:
Thanks Get ‘em!

Predictions?

Griz 42. PSU 20

Go Griz!

Male order? Not that there's anything wrong with that....

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
Thanks Get ‘em!

Predictions?

Griz 42. PSU 20

Go Griz!

If that’s on purpose, it’s spectacular!
:lol: :lol: :lol: I wished it was!

It’s the lack of alcohol.

Back