• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Not Seen This Spring

SaskGriz

DONOR
Griz who are on the roster but didn't take part or dress for either of the Spring games.

Some of these guys were hurt, Coach mentioned some guys being banged up and some of you who are closer to Missoula probably know more about the status of some of these players. Here is what I could or not see from watching the Spring games.

3 TraJon Cotton
10 Robbie Patterson
21 Marcus Knight
40 Kale Edwards
48 Max Gardiner
71 Kordell Pillans
81 Matt Rensvold
84 Joey Elwell
94 Noah Kaschmitter

SaskGriz said:
Griz who are on the roster but didn't take part or dress for either of the Spring games.

Some of these guys were hurt, Coach mentioned some guys being banged up and some of you who are closer to Missoula probably know more about the status of some of these players. Here is what I could or not see from watching the Spring games.

3 TraJon Cotton
10 Robbie Patterson
21 Marcus Knight
40 Kale Edwards
48 Max Gardiner
71 Kordell Pillans
81 Matt Rensvold
84 Joey Elwell
94 Noah Kaschmitter

Thanks for posting. After looking at the two deep post, I noticed several of these players weren't there. Cotton, Edwards, Pillans, Rensvold and Elwell are all expected to be big contributors. Heard Knight's knee is very serious and given time to heal, I would be surprised if he plays this fall. Hope the rest don't have any serious injuries.

grizfan406 said:
Any word on Lorenzo Brown? I haven't seen or heard anything about him in awhile...

He was suited up on the sidelines and did an excellent job keeping that bench warm.

grizfan406 said:
Any word on Lorenzo Brown? I haven't seen or heard anything about him in awhile...
His dressed for both games and seemed pretty active and engaged on the sideline. Noticed him giving a huge hug to one of the PSU guys after the game. No clue where he is at playing wise.

Also was disappointed to not see more Hurlburt on Saturday, especially after we were up by 35+ late....

We had a much promoted recruit that only had one arm that was supposed to be a future bug star. Any idea on his status or where abouts?

MikeyGriz said:
We had a much promoted recruit that only had one arm that was supposed to be a future bug star. Any idea on his status or where abouts?
His name is Alex Hurlburt, he wears #55. Played the last series at DE against CWU got in on a couple of tackles/piles. The commentators talked about it a fair bit. Didn't see the field in the PSU game, Coach played his starters and strong 2's until quite away into the 4th quarter.

SaskGriz said:
MikeyGriz said:
His name is Alex Hurlburt, he wears #55. Played the last series at DE against CWU got in on a couple of tackles/piles. The commentators talked about it a fair bit. Didn't see the field in the PSU game, Coach played his starters and strong 2's until quite away into the 4th quarter.

That's him! Thanks Sask, I will have to keep an eye out for him! :thumb:

Back