• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Need To Recruit This CB

hunt-ducks

I heard from my friend, who coaches football at Boulder Creek H.S., that the Griz should recruit a kid from a rival school named Jax Stam, a cornerback. (Griz CB McKinley came from Boulder Creek H.S.) He is a all-state player as a junior, and Weber, NAU, and Idaho are recruiting him. Supposedly South Dakota State is also recruiting him. Not sure if the Griz are on him, but they should be. He could be going FBS, if he has a solid senior season. Just wanted to notify the posters who have connections to the Griz coaches about this kid. Day Day, PR, or any other poster may want to discuss him with the staff if they are not already aware of him.

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/jax-stam/yqpuBm5UEeiAyNdjx8XCRA/default.htm

hunt-ducks said:
I heard from my friend, who coaches football at Boulder Creek H.S., that the Griz should recruit a kid from a rival school named Jax Stam, a cornerback. (Griz CB McKinley came from Boulder Creek H.S.) He is a all-state player as a junior, and Weber, NAU, and Idaho are recruiting him. Supposedly South Dakota State is also recruiting him. Not sure if the Griz are on him, but they should be. He could be going FBS, if he has a solid senior season. Just wanted to notify the posters who have connections to the Griz coaches about this kid. Day Day, PR, or any other poster may want to discuss him with the staff if they are not already aware of him.

you still live around Anthem?

GrizJohnson said:
Are you sure this is the right max preps profile? This one says he's a 5'11" 200 lb Safety from Arizona.

Well, it's the guy he was talking about so, yeah.

AZGrizFan said:
hunt-ducks said:

you still live around Anthem?

Yes. Where in AZ do you live?

I suppose it shouldn't surprise that someone who doesn't know how to get free Griz radio, doesn't know the difference between cornerback and safety. LOL!

Washgrizfan1 said:
I suppose it shouldn't surprise that someone who doesn't know how to get free Griz radio, doesn't know the difference between cornerback and safety. LOL!

He plays both CB and safety. He is being recruited as a CB. There are plenty of remote Griz fans who did not know that they could get free radio coverage. Were you a dick at birth, or is it a recent occurrence?

hunt-ducks said:
AZGrizFan said:
I was in Cave Creek, but now live in San Antonio...

Curious, how do you like living in the river-walk-city versus Cave Creek?

I miss the mountains. And I miss the dry air. But the people here are phenomenal, living is cheap, and salaries are much higher. So, you do what you gotta do.

hunt-ducks said:
Washgrizfan1 said:

He plays both CB and safety. He is being recruited as a CB. There are plenty of remote Griz fans who did not know that they could get free radio coverage. Were you a dick at birth, or is it a recent occurrence?

I see zero schools recruiting him as a cornerback. Feel free to show us who is recruiting him as a cornerback.

I know of no Griz fans who don't know how to get games on radio for free. None.

Washgrizfan1 said:
hunt-ducks said:

I see zero schools recruiting him as a cornerback. Feel free to show us who is recruiting him as a cornerback.

I know of no Griz fans who don't know how to get games on radio for free. None.

Look, I am just reporting what a coach whose team plays his team told me. I know nothing about the kid and have never seen him play. My source said he was a CB, not a safety. That doesn't change the fact that you are being a dick wad by challenging me on the topic. You know nothing about this kid except what you read on recruiting sites.

So, you speak for all Griz fans across the nation too? Aren't you special!

Back