• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A. J. Forbes

66volvo

Wow. Take a second look at the PSU replays and watch him abuse their defensive front. And when he was finished with his zone blocking assignments, he went around looking for some other unfortunate PSU player to embarrass and chip on. Only a sophomore, he is oozing leadership by being the first one into the end zone to congratulate his team members. And on the sidelines he roams around and seems to ooze enthusiasm keeping the chatter up and pattin' guys on the helmet. 57 will be a beast for our GRIZ and kudos to the coaching staff for grabbing him from Nebraska. Hope he likes his new home and stays healtlhy.

AZGrizFan said:
Just glad the knee news wasn’t as bad as feared. He’s a force, for sure.

Just curious, what’s the source on this? Was it just a sprain or do you know that he didn’t tear anything? Thanks!

He certainly acts like he's in charge, with the way he looks up, and around, and points and talks. I love that.

Griz til I die said:
Glad to hear he’s ok cause it looked pretty gruesome. Thank god for knee braces.

I'm still skeptical whether or not it was more serious of an injury. Certainly looked like a textbook ACL tear and haven't had any real evidence otherwise. Anybody who knows more please let us know.

GrizJohnson said:
Griz til I die said:
Glad to hear he’s ok cause it looked pretty gruesome. Thank god for knee braces.

I'm still skeptical whether or not it was more serious of an injury. Certainly looked like a textbook ACL tear and haven't had any real evidence otherwise. Anybody who knows more please let us know.

Word is Forbes will be out 6-8 weeks and will be ready for Fall. It’s not an ACL. The knee brace must’ve really helped. That comes from a poster who usually has reliable information. Nothing else is being reported on it as far as journalists so that’s the best that can be offered at this point.

dayday said:
GrizJohnson said:

Word is Forbes will be out 6-8 weeks and will be ready for Fall. It’s not an ACL. The knee brace must’ve really helped. That comes from a poster who usually has reliable information. Nothing else is being reported on it as far as journalists so that’s the best that can be offered at this point.

And we all know that posters with reliable information are a rare commodity.

dayday said:
GrizJohnson said:

Well I'll take it, great to hear.

Back