• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Interested in Montana Lacrosse?

alabamagrizzly

The Montana Lacrosse team will play its lone home games on April 23 against Air Force and UNLV, and April 24 against UNLV. All three games will be at Washington-Grizzly Stadium. They just improved to 6-1 on the season after taking two from NDSU, the first wins in program history vs the bison. Their only loss was a tuff 14-15 decision at Boise St. On their schedule these games are marked as scrimmages in a very abbreviated spring season but for anyone who’s interested in checking out what is traditionally a very good club lacrosse team, I’d definitely suggest going out and supporting them. Especially since the football bug is now fully alive.

What time are the games? Cost to get in? Masks? My youngest is just getting in to lacrosse and it might be fun to take her.

BWahlberg said:
What time are the games? Cost to get in? Masks? My youngest is just getting in to lacrosse and it might be fun to take her.

4pm and 8pm on Fri and 1pm Sat. The other stuff I have no idea. There was a blip about them in the weekly Griz roundup talking about the NDSU games and briefly mentioned the upcoming games. It didn’t even mention that they were scrimmages. I found that out myself going to the teams website and looking at their schedule. Here’s a link to their site if you wanna check it out.
http://grizlax.com/
I’d guess the games might be free. UM might have some sort of security presence to enforce masks maybe. I imagine it won’t be a very tightly run ship though and you’ll probably have plenty of space to choose from and go hopefully go mask free.

Griz Lacrosse Tucker Sargent joined Nuanez Now yesterday. Interesting conversation about the sport as a whole:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/79foVAOrjjbjFUuUxCkYKW?si=SKpC9m1xRI2yrDzdDqp-6Q

Back