• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2021 Grizzly Scholarship Association BBQ in Billings

BDizzle

DONOR
Wednesday May 26th. At Camelot Ranch. 5 pm. Gonna be a good time. Can buy tickets in advance or at the door. Bbq provided by Blueline BBQ (former griz player), silent auction items, giveaways, meet with the coaches, and games.

Come out and join!

BDizzle said:
Wednesday May 26th. At Camelot Ranch. 5 pm. Gonna be a good time. Can buy tickets in advance or at the door. Bbq provided by Blueline BBQ (former griz player), silent auction items, giveaways, meet with the coaches, and games.

Come out and join!

Can I assume this place is like a Medieval Times franchise in Wallace, Idaho?

SaskGriz said:
BDizzle said:

Come out and join!

It doesn't have a lot in common with Wallace, if you know what I mean.

kemajic said:
SaskGriz said:
It doesn't have a lot in common with Wallace, if you know what I mean.

IDK what you mean. What do you mean? Very curious.

tourist said:
Mountains. No mountains around Billings.
You once again expose your lack of knowledge. The highest mountains in MT (the Beartooths) and Granite Peak are about 50-60 miles from Billings. 400 from Missoula, 500+ from Wallace. I'm sitting in my office looking at Granite Peak as I type in Columbus.

kemajic said:
tourist said:
Mountains. No mountains around Billings.
You once again expose your lack of knowledge. The highest mountains in MT (the Beartooths) and Granite Peak are about 50-60 miles from Billings. 400 from Missoula, 500+ from Wallace. I'm sitting in my office looking at Granite Peak as I type in Columbus.
There used to be some pretty solid peaks in Wallace. Thanks to a Canadian innovation! However like the Bobcats pre-season aspirations they tended to fail once the fancy window dressing was unwrapped.

tourist said:
One of the final pieces of I-90 being completed was Wallace, ID. Check it out.

I remember when Wallace had a stoplight on I-90 before the bypass was built.

Also, F Wallace, with their inbred ways. A3 then, probably worse now. Only funny thing they’ve ever done is burn down our bonfire the night before, and put fertilizer in the shape of a giant dick onto the lawn at my HS in 1999. They lost the game, as always. TB91 was built differently.

Just a product of the times, but one had to drive THROUGH downtown Wallace on your way through or from east/west destinations, until the Interstate was completed at Wallace. Hence the 'mountains' reference.

tourist said:
Just a product of the times, but one had to drive THROUGH downtown Wallace on your way through or from east/west destinations, until the Interstate was completed at Wallace. Hence the 'mountains' reference.

There was a reason for that, until the feds decided to crack down on a aspiring business woman. Once she was run out of town, there was no more reason to stop in Wallace.

alabamagrizzly said:
tourist said:

There was a reason for that, until the feds decided to crack down on a aspiring business woman. Once she was run out of town, there was no more reason to stop in Wallace.
A late Saturday night cruise to Wallace with a carload was a normal part of campus life in the 60's.

tourist said:

There was a donut shop right downtown where we always stopped on our way to Spokane. I kinda miss those days.

Da Boyz Mom said:
tourist said:

There was a donut shop right downtown where we always stopped on our way to Spokane. I kinda miss those days.

I never felt comfortable enough to eat in Wallace.

Ursa Major said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

Every time we played in their cracker box gym, somebody stole the batteries from our discmans (discmen?) in the locker room during the game. Also, I think I still have an unpaid parking ticket from Wallace. Fuck that noise; come and take it.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Every time we played in their cracker box gym, somebody stole the batteries from our discmans (discmen?) in the locker room during the game. Also, I think I still have an unpaid parking ticket from Wallace. Fuck that noise; come and take it.

I think I still have an unpaid parking ticket from Wallace. Fuck that noise; come and take it.

:clap: :clap: :clap: We need more officers of the court that share this attitude.

Back