• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Countdown to Kickoff!

MikeyGriz

96 days till 2021 Griz Football Kickoff!

103 days till first Home Game Kickoff!

Fall Camp starts in early August!

Can you feel the anticipation?

MikeyGriz said:
96 days till 2021 Griz Football Kickoff!

103 days till first Home Game Kickoff!

Fall Camp starts in early August!

Can you feel the anticipation?

Sorry Carly, the girl at my side just feels the heat. It's burning her up, ready or not.

giphy.gif

Spoke to signee Capser at his graduation party last weekend. I believe he said he reports August 7th and first official fall practice is Monday, August 8th. Sorry, I don’t know if practices will be open. - 406 Grizzly

Based on this:
57 days till Fall Practice begins.
86 days till 2021 Kickoff.
93 days till first Home Game Kickoff

MikeyGriz said:
Spoke to signee Capser at his graduation party last weekend. I believe he said he reports August 7th and first official fall practice is Monday, August 8th. Sorry, I don’t know if practices will be open. - 406 Grizzly

Based on this:
57 days till Fall Practice begins.
86 days till 2021 Kickoff.
93 days till first Home Game Kickoff

Just looked at the calendar and Aug 8th is a Sunday. Let's make the first day of Fall practice the 9th. Therefore:
45 days till Fall Practice begins.
71 days till 2021 Kickoff.
78 days till first Home Game Kickoff

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Man, I hope we score early on them. Anyone, anytime, anywhere. Go Griz!

CDA,

When can we expect the first eGriz poll?

No legitimate preseason poll gets released before July 4th. Unlike some hacks, we at the eGriz Poll wait until the dust settles a bit instead of desperately trying for clicks in May like a fat insta-thot who calls herself "thicc". I expect the Commissioner will open up the first round of voting on July 11th.

EDIT: Case in point: EWU just got a grad transfer who committed to Oregon in 2015 and can apparently play in Cheney until he's like 29 before becoming eligible to play for Weber for three more years. What kind of poll gets released before that kind of info drops? I'll tell you. A toilet poll.

I’m looking to get to a home game this year with a packed WGS. If I can make it work, I will be in Lot P with the boys drinking beers, and there is nothing the haters can do about it. They can pry my snakes away from my cold, dead hands.

RainierGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
CDA,

When can we expect the first eGriz poll?

D. bobcats suck

Isn’t that true, RG? I don’t care what their record is. I don’t care how many kids they’ve scammed into attending that 8-month winter hellhole. When all is said and done, they still have to go to sleep at night being Bobcat fans. Sucking hind teat and trying to play catch-up for a quarter of a century or more. Sometimes, I feel kind of bad for them. Other times, I like to see their meltdowns. I will always root for them against any of the Dakota Four, however. That’s a given.

CDAGRIZ said:
I’m looking to get to a home game this year with a packed WGS. If I can make it work, I will be in Lot P with the boys drinking beers, and there is nothing the haters can do about it. They can pry my snakes away from my cold, dead hands.

giphy.gif

Back