• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hero Sports: Predicting Every 2021 FCS Conference Champ

406 Grizzly

Don’t agree with his BSC prediction. For many reasons I don’t believe Weber will be back on top. Sam Herder did say that Montana may be the team built to make the deepest playoff run.

https://twitter.com/samherderfcs/status/1402286991044186123?s=21

He acts like Idaho and Sac are tough games. The Vandy's do seem to be improving but they were still 2-4 in the spring. I'm not worried about SAC. We get them at home and I don't think they'll be anywhere near as good now that Kevin Thompson graduated.

Griz til I die said:
He acts like Idaho and Sac are tough games. The Vandy's do seem to be improving but they were still 2-4 in the spring. I'm not worried about SAC. We get them at home and I don't think they'll be anywhere near as good now that Kevin Thompson graduated.

I forgot he graduated. I wonder how many degrees. Dude was almost old enough to play for Weber.

CDAGRIZ said:
Griz til I die said:

I forgot he graduated. I wonder how many degrees. Dude was almost old enough to play for Weber.

5, from at least 7 different schools. With all classes going on-line last year, it's hard to say how many schools he was actually enrolled at concurrently. He took professional student to a whole new level.

Griz til I die said:

and ewu and msu might not be all that tough either....

Griz til I die said:

Sac State still has loads of talent. Stud running back. Some nice fbs transfer on defense. A good coach. And a transfer QB from Nevada. They should be good maybe even a top 4 or 5 team

dayday said:
Griz til I die said:

Sac State still has loads of talent. Stud running back. Some nice fbs transfer on defense. A good coach. And a transfer QB from Nevada. They should be good maybe even a top 4 or 5 team
In the conference or in the country?

Back