• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How are season ticket sales going?

Griz til I die

DONOR
I see them advertising that season tickets are still available so that makes me think it could be better then it’s actually going. Any insights?

I know for a fact there will be at least 4 fans in the stands at every home game! :lol:

Who's with me?

mtgrizfankb said:
Not great. Going to be quite a few thousand less season ticket holders it seems

Why would that be? Hmm. Bad football team? No.
Lousy food? No.
Poor tailgating? No.
Faith that the so called administrators of the University, BOR, and BSC won't f*ck the fans over again? We may be getting warm.
Individual finances screwed over by the restrictions/lock downs? Warmer.

Being someone that finally bought some recently I can tell you there weren’t a lot of seat options left so I ended up deciding to roll the dice with a roaming pass.

dayday said:
Being someone that finally bought some recently I can tell you there weren’t a lot of seat options left so I ended up deciding to roll the dice with a roaming pass.

Please report back on your experience throughout the season. I think this is an intriguing option. Kind of try before you buy.

Go to GoGriz.com and check out buying season tickets. It will show you what seats are available in each section. If it is accurate, there are whole sections with no availability at all.

I just spoke to the Ticket Office about something unrelated. The person in the Tix Office explained that they just opened up more season tickets today. These are the season tickets of those that decided not to renew. She said season ticket sales were really good, but there were “some” that decided not to renew. It sounds like we won’t have sell-out crowds, but the ticket office said it will be very full.

406 Grizzly said:
I just spoke to the Ticket Office about something unrelated. The person in the Tix Office explained that they just opened up more season tickets today. These are the season tickets of those that decided not to renew. She said season ticket sales were really good, but there were “some” that decided not to renew. It sounds like we won’t have sell-out crowds, but the ticket office said it will be very full.
I think we can definitely have sell outs when you take into account people purchasing new season tickets and then by the time single game tickets go on sale. We will have sell outs or near sell outs.

Griz til I die said:
406 Grizzly said:
I think we can definitely have sell outs when you take into account people purchasing new season tickets and then by the time single game tickets go on sale. We will have sell outs or near sell outs.
:thumb:
Totally agree. IF the product is there ... and I think it will be.

dayday said:

How does that work

fanofzoo said:
dayday said:

How does that work

So it’s 200 which is cheaper than buying season tickets at one location. It is also cheaper then buying single game tickets. You are supposed to sit in a new location for each game to experience the game from different spots. They email you the tickets the week of the game so you find out then. I just always figure if I don’t like the seats I’ll go to the upper student section to watch the game.

There ain’t a bad seat in the house. Unlike our red-headed step-brothers to the East.

Over there on gameday, you think the mudholed parking lot is treacherous until you try to find your seat. Good god it’s safer shooting the shoots at Big Lie than navigating the frozen staircases of Reno’s For Sale field.

And BTW, I confirmed with my neighbor, Bubbarooskie, that their new weight room is indeed located in the front row of the main stadia. Why in the fuck would it take up one quarter of the total boundary lines for the playing surface? Can you imagine a steel building instead of the North End zone in WaGriz? How dumb would that be?

Well, I asked why it’s located there. And Ol’ Bubby reminded me they had to replace the prior lean-to shed in that spot. I asked if they will regret the placement of the new shed in 20 years, just like the last shed, and he made a face
72615640.jpg

406 Grizzly said:

There are a shitload of seats available in the upper 10 rows of the NEZ….that is surprising.

3-7-77 said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Not great. Going to be quite a few thousand less season ticket holders it seems

Why would that be? Hmm. Bad football team? No.
Lousy food? No.
Poor tailgating? No.
Faith that the so called administrators of the University, BOR, and BSC won't f*ck the fans over again? We may be getting warm.
Individual finances screwed over by the restrictions/lock downs? Warmer.
If your Mom lets you open the window in the laundry room it may help you get some radon out of the basement. Either way fresh air can't hurt.

AZGrizFan said:
406 Grizzly said:

There are a shitload of seats available in the upper 10 rows of the NEZ….that is surprising.
I bet many of those will get snatched up by new season ticket holders and roaming Griz passes. Not to mention single game tickets.

I had some time to kill and counted the "available" dots on the season tickets seating chart. My rough unofficial count is 2744 seats available for prospective season ticket holders. Roughly 600 in the NEZ and 1100 in the wings off of the NEZ

MikeyGriz said:
I had some time to kill and counted the "available" dots on the season tickets seating chart. My rough unofficial count is 2744 seats available for prospective season ticket holders. Roughly 600 in the NEZ and 1100 in the wings off of the NEZ

That’s some fine work, Mikey! :clap:

Back