• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

QB Club Questions

BadlandsGrizFan

Hey All,

I am planning on signing up to be a member of the QB club. I do have a few questions however.

I am planning on signing up for my father, who does not live near Missoula, but would really love the weekly meetings and listening to the coaches talk about the upcoming games.

My understanding is that its possible to do so remotely and that the meetings are streamed.

I was curious if anyone knew the platform used, is it just a zoom call that a link to the meeting gets sent out a day before or how is that handled?

My father is not technologically the most advanced, so I'm hoping for a situation where the QB CLub sends me a link every week, and I could just then email it to him and all he needs to do is click and watch. Is it that easy? All responses are appreciated.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Hey All,

I am planning on signing up to be a member of the QB club. I do have a few questions however.

I am planning on signing up for my father, who does not live near Missoula, but would really love the weekly meetings and listening to the coaches talk about the upcoming games.

My understanding is that its possible to do so remotely and that the meetings are streamed.

I was curious if anyone knew the platform used, is it just a zoom call that a link to the meeting gets sent out a day before or how is that handled?

My father is not technologically the most advanced, so I'm hoping for a situation where the QB CLub sends me a link every week, and I could just then email it to him and all he needs to do is click and watch. Is it that easy? All responses are appreciated.

Dan Ingram sends out a Zoom link with a reminder prior to every meeting.

Yes, it is a zoom call. The Qb club will do everything possible to make it work for you and your dad. Call Dan Ingram or Coleson Randall if you have any questions!

In Billings a group of us meet every week at Jon Edwards law office on Poly and stream it on a big projection screen.

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
What time and day of the week is qb club?

Monday. Still Room. Doors open 5:00. No-host beverages. Hosted dinner at 5:30ish. Bobby at 6:00. Usually talks for 30-40 minutes. Video highlights and breakdown of past game and upcoming opponent. Stuff you won’t read about or see on TV.

There's great info on what QB Club is, what it offers, and some future planning/events for it as well on the gogriz website. There's even a video from Bobby talking about the importance of QB Club to the program.

Anyone interested in joining the link is right here: https://gogriz.com/sports/2016/5/5/football-donate-now-page.aspx

If you join the QB Club does PR really attend most of the meetings? Does anyone sit by him? Is his ego really as big as it seems?

Back