• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is Bobby on the hot seat??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westcoastfan

Wondering your guys thoughts about Bobby if the Cats destroy the Griz again? I would think with a Brawl loss and no playoffs or even an early exit he would be on the hot seat.

IDK the answer, but I do know this: If Sixx goes 3-30 the next three years with wins in the "right" games, his seat will be colder than a March morning in Bozeman. He's been counseled on The Plan II. He knows the only thing he must do to please the base.

Will coach 6 get the same 20k bonus for beating the Griz since that is all that matters to fuck tard cats fans like the OP. Remember they had a poll on it at kitty nation. A resounding 70% of fans there said they’d rather beat the Griz than make the playoffs. That tells you everything you need to know.

Furthermore, you might wanna worry about your new coach first. I talked to a very prominent high school football coach who took a number of kids to a Cats camp and then a number of kids to a Griz camp, and he said it was night and day. He said there is no energy at the cats camp and this new coach has no energy and no enthusiasm. He said him, his staff, and the kids left there literally saying “WTF”.

Have fun with that.

Weird how all of the sudden Griz fans don’t care about beating the Cats. It seems like you used to want to win that game. I guess if it doesn’t matter to you guys In Missoula the Cat domination will continue.

Westcoastfan said:
Wondering your guys thoughts about Bobby if the Cats destroy the Griz again? I would think with a Brawl loss and no playoffs or even an early exit he would be on the hot seat.
Did you guys get your dline transfer yet, or are you still 0 for 100 in the portal? Also last I checked, the Griz had 2 of the top 5 in-state recruits in next years class while the cats have zero.

Bobby is 96-26 at UM (not sure that accounts for the beat downs administered in the spring so you might add those). His most recent full season concluded in a quarterfinal loss that went down to the final minutes. He returns a team that is deeper and improved in most areas, especially secondary and O-line. Bobby feels he finally has a complete team (I agree with him), which the spring season performances seemed to hint at. The better question would be...if the new MSU coach goes 28-22 like Jeff Choate did, what will MSU fans think? If you're blindly hoping Hauck has built a weak football team going into this year you'll likely be disappointed.

Westcoastfan said:
Weird how all of the sudden Griz fans don’t care about beating the Cats. It seems like you used to want to win that game. I guess if it doesn’t matter to you guys In Missoula the Cat domination will continue.

Weird how Westcoastfan has a huge hard-on for Bobby and continually starts threads based on his hatred and then tries to spin them into a discussion about the Cats.

Stitt got fired after only losing twice to the Cats. I’m just saying it’s very likely that the Griz lose AGAIN to the Cats and that would be 5 straight (6 years in a row) without tasting victory against your biggest rival. Seems to me that many Griz fans would want to move on after that.

As for energy just re watch the 2019 game, there is plenty of energy in the program.

Alaska Griz said:
Bobby is 96-26 at UM (not sure that accounts for the beat downs administered in the spring so you might add those). His most recent full season concluded in a quarterfinal loss that went down to the final minutes. He returns a team that is deeper and improved in most areas, especially secondary and O-line. Bobby feels he finally has a complete team (I agree with him), which the spring season performances seemed to hint at. The better question would be...if the new MSU coach goes 28-22 like Jeff Choate did, what will MSU fans think? If you're blindly hoping Hauck has built a weak football team going into this year you'll likely be disappointed.

Was Jed Chotes really just 28-22??

Holy shit, you can't go 28-22 as the women's cross country coach at MONTANA and still have a job.

Westcoastfan said:
Stitt got fired after only losing twice to the Cats. I’m just saying it’s very likely that the Griz lose AGAIN to the Cats and that would be 5 straight (6 years in a row) without tasting victory against your biggest rival. Seems to me that many Griz fans would want to move on after that.

As for energy just re watch the 2019 game, there is plenty of energy in the program.

So Stitt was only fired for losing to the Cats huh.....

Westcoastfan said:

Stitt got fired because he was a hiring mistake that was corrected by the guy that hired him. Bobby is one of the best football coaches in the nation and likely will be the Griz coach for many more years.

Westcoastfan said:

Holy diversions...

Your 6th string coach will be lucky to have a pay check for 3 seasons...

Spanky2 said:
Westcoastfan said:

Stitt got fired because he was a hiring mistake that was corrected by the guy that hired him. Bobby is one of the best football coaches in the nation and likely will be the Griz coach for many more years.

Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back