• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Eli Gillman Commits

HookedonGriz

DONOR
2022 RB and ATH Eli Gillman commits today! Had 7 D1 offers and some recruiting services have him ranked as the #1 athlete in MN for 2022. Good get!

My hope is that the young man stands by his commitment to the Griz. Recently, it seems lots of kids change their mind as new offers come their way. This could be a very special moment for the Griz. I hate to get too excited! :clap: :shock: :p

His Junior year highlights are exceptional in several formations; wishbone QB and halfback, wildcat back. Finds seams easily and good burst.

GrizSpartan said:
My hope is that the young man stands by his commitment to the Griz. Recently, it seems lots of kids change their mind as new offers come their way. This could be a very special moment for the Griz. I hate to get too excited! :clap: :shock: :p

Commitment is not the word it used to be.

fanofzoo said:
GrizSpartan said:

Commitment is not the word it used to be.

Thanks, Eeyore.

GrizSpartan said:

I’m hoping we already see evidence that(change his mind) won’t happen. He has an FBS offer from Cent Michigan.

fanofzoo said:
AZGrizFan said:
Thanks, Eeyore.

No problem, just tell me when the rooster is done for everything up to that point is fantasy football.

Times have changed, rosters are never done. Enjoy them while they’re here and wish them luck when they move on.

alabamagrizzly said:
fanofzoo said:
No problem, just tell me when the rooster is done for everything up to that point is fantasy football.

Times have changed, rosters are never done. Enjoy them while they’re here and wish them luck when they move on.

Sage advice, Bama!

alabamagrizzly said:
fanofzoo said:

Well nothing like being slapped up the head with reality.

fanofzoo said:
AZGrizFan said:
Thanks, Eeyore.

Just think it’s pretty fucking pathetic existence that your first post in the thread of a quality player committing is to denigrate his commitment.

Not bad. Similar straight line speed to our former Long Beach Poly RB...

https://twitter.com/eli_gillman/status/1403402245975199749?s=20

Really good running back prospect and still in the running for Max Alford as we could add two in this class but at least guarantees a good recruit at that position.

Back