• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Book-Mark This......

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunt-ducks

You read it first here. There will be a highly-regarded stud QB joining the program in January, 2022. And yes, I know his name, but will not reveal it. Just book-mark this post.

hunt-ducks said:
You read it first here. There will be a highly-regarded stud QB joining the program in January, 2022. And yes, I know his name, but will not reveal it. Just book-mark this post.

Is this stud QB a HS QB now? Or is he a transfer?

Can someone bring me up to speed? Is hunt ducks, formerly known as Player Rep? I'm not sure you has been band, banned or otherwise. I gave up on following the Fraggle Rock shit show a few years back. I apologize for lagging behind.

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
Can someone bring me up to speed? Is hunt ducks, formerly known as Player Rep? I'm not sure you has been band, banned or otherwise. I gave up on following the Fraggle Rock shit show a few years back. I apologize for lagging behind.

Nope Stevi Dill hasn't half the IQ needed to become a lawyer.
Dill has been band too many times to count after using a plethora of gay user names. He is why the original bookstore chat board was shut down, because he threatened many of us with a gun shooting.
He's easy to identify. Just find the obnoxious bitter and butt-hurt newcomer that can't resist starting new lame assed threads originated from a lie

Bear Axed said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:

Dill has been band too many times to count after using a plethora of gay user names. He is why the original bookstore chat board was shut down, because he threatened many of us with a gun shooting.
He's easy to identify. Just find the obnoxious bitter and butt-hurt newcomer that can't resist starting new lame assed threads originated from a lie
Could you give us some more detail? What was original bookstore chat board and who and why did he threaten? Why Does he seemed to be so reviled by the “squad” thanks, it’s hard to keep up without historical context.

Jesse said:
Bear Axed said:
Could you give us some more detail? What was original bookstore chat board and who and why did he threaten? Why Does he seemed to be so reviled by the “squad” thanks, it’s hard to keep up without historical context.

Its not that difficult to research all yourselves using the search functions growler, Altgriz, 3-7-77, hunt or which ever persona yer playin' lil guy

Give it try cupcake

Jesse said:

Jesse, do YOU know any lawyers on this site?
You and I are supposed to be just fake usernames for ducks. We don't exist. We must all be one. We are the Borg! The lyrics to 'I am the Walrus' came to mind. "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together." Goo goo g'joob!

A detailed history would be hard to get from this crowd. Not exactly objective. They are into group think, and can't comprehend anyone questioning, let alone disagreeing with them.

3-7-77 said:
Jesse said:

You and I are supposed to be just fake usernames for ducks. We don't exist. We must all be one. We are the Borg! The lyrics to 'I am the Walrus' came to mind. "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together." Goo goo g'joob!

A detailed history would be hard to get from this crowd. Not exactly objective. They are into group think, and can't comprehend anyone questioning, let alone disagreeing with them.

at least yeah get to carry on a conversation with all yourselves stevi "Dilled"

congratulations cupcake

Jesse said:
Bear Axed said:

Why ask? Don't you get it? You're me!

3-7-77 said:
Jesse said:

But it's really fun playing these cretins like a dime store ukulele, you'll have to admit

hunt-ducks said:
3-7-77 said:

But it's really fun playing these cretins like a dime store ukulele, you'll have to admit
3-7-77 = Alphgriz
Hunt ducks = Wolfman, Growler
Now if Dobfonzy would make an appearance the gang would all be here. Too bad maroon blood went belly up. It was interesting watching those two guys with 5 screen names apeace carry on a conversation.

Well, I got nothing better to do, so I'll make a list, with quotations, of all the 'ducks-Jesse-3-7-77 are one and the same' crowd. We'll need something to commemorate the event, though. Maybe we could call it the 'Horse's Ass' award. Doubt many actually admit they were wrong. Those that do admit they were wrong need to do so publicly, and educate their ignorant brethren, so as to 'piss on the fire' they helped stoke. After all, they besmirched my, our, integrity very publicly. Seems fair. I'll wait one week for such statements here on eGriz before shining the light on such cockroaches. Ever seen cockroaches scatter when light is shined on them? Looks like a moving rug. One week, sports fans.

Just look at the last 10-20 of Alphas posts, especially note his LAST one. Does Atlanta Griz 1 ring a bell? I had a good laugh at memory lane, now five years old.
You may want to reconsider your case. There will never be another Alpha. Priceless.

3-7-77 said:
Just look at the last 10-20 of Alphas posts, especially note his LAST one. Does Atlanta Griz 1 ring a bell? I had a good laugh at memory lane, now five years old.
You may want to reconsider your case. There will never be another Alpha. Priceless.
Are you still kicked off campus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back