• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hell Yeah, GRIZ Washington game thread

Swedish Griz said:
I'll be watching from section 110 of Husky Stadium. Go Griz!

Hopefully, someone will post pregame as to how the GRIZ look and mentality. I'm so stoked for this game.

Not watching. Listening on radio. Hopefully, Riley is on his game and Greg gets to throw several Yahtzees out.

AZGrizFan said:
What would make it EASY is if psych would stream it on his twitch account……

It's already easier and cheaper for us expats to watch Griz games than ever before. 😉

AZGrizFan said:
What would make it EASY is if psych would stream it on his twitch account……

We'll see.

Edit: I don't have a traditional way to get this game. So, I won't know until it actually starts.

Edit 2: Got it. :thumb:

Hoping for lots of updates from those with PAC-12 network. I just can’t justify paying $50 more a month for the package through dish network. I would be happy to pay for the game on a pay per view channel.
Anyone have any other viewing options not cost $50 a month?

OrgonGriz said:
Hoping for lots of updates from those with PAC-12 network. I just can’t justify paying $50 more a month for the package through dish network. I would be happy to pay for the game on a pay per view channel.

Sign up for a free 7-day trial with Fubo TV. Get the sports package and BAM… you’ve got yourself free viewing pleasure for tonight’s game.

OrgonGriz said:

Fubotv has pac12 network and they have a free 7 day trial! I’m at the game but I set it all up prior to leaving so I could record the game (cloud based DVR included).

Sign up for the free trial, upgrade to the sports plus package, download the app on your smart TV if you want to watch on TV otherwise can watch on an iPad

https://www.fubo.tv/welcome

get'em_griz said:
OrgonGriz said:

Sign up for a free 7-day trial with Fubo TV. Get the sports package and BAM… you’ve got yourself free viewing pleasure for tonight’s game.

Yep this is your best bet to get this one game.

Long term however, you may want to look at sling. I just signed up for sling and will be subsequently dumping dish. I can get every channel on sling including all the sports channels for what we're currently paying for dish's bare bones package.

The other good thing about Fubo.tv is it apparently doesn't have algorithms to detect repeated use of the free trial, other than the very basic check to see if the account username has used it.

For example, I have used the free trial before for other football and basketball seasons so it denied the free trial again for my main email. However, I just made a new account with my secondary gmail account and it allowed it. Not even a confirmation code required, indicating a person could make an account without even having an actual email. I needed to put a credit card down again (which won't get charged because I will cancel at the end of trial) but even though I used the same card as the other free account, the system didn't red-flag it. (Also, didn't even use a VPN so same ISP that was used with the other account didn't cause problems...really, could have unlimited free streaming).

Back