• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BAC Construction Update

406 Grizzly

I understand the underlying idea of building the BAC as it was needed there, but it’s just so “blah”!

https://twitter.com/msubobcats/status/1435762079965745154?s=21

I have been following the construction web cam progress. They are in a real rush to Tidy up the place before the game this weekend.
NiMfNl9.jpg

Did they seriously name it the “BAC”?

It would be better to just call it the CCSA (clown car show act).

It’s like naming the parking garage at The Schick, Bumper Cars

Most decisions in Bozeman start with a BAC of at least 0.08% so this all makes sense.

Bertram said:
Most decisions in Bozeman start with a BAC of at least 0.08% so this all makes sense.

That would explain virtually every stadium decision the last 20 years.

Will they have players pictures in or above the urinals like they did with the port-a-pottys? I found that fascinating and made me wish I was a Cat player.

jodcon said:
That would explain virtually every stadium decision the last 20 years.

Will they have players pictures in or above the urinals like they did with the port-a-pottys? I found that fascinating and made me wish I was a Cat player.

Don't knock it, with the new NIL deals that could turn out to be quite the lucrative endeavor.

Are they doing the Date-a-Coach booze picnic again this year?

That was a stroke of genius.

how much should the reward be for the first kicker to put a ball through one of those windows during a game?

Griz til I die said:
I don't like the look of it from the field. The black medal siding is just an odd look IMO.

It honestly looks like they put the black part off center on accident and just decided to leave it.
Reminds me of this:
geometric-apartment-building-by-demm-arquitectura-1.jpg

argh! said:
how much should the reward be for the first kicker to put a ball through one of those windows during a game?
They put up a brand new shorter net just for that purpose.

Bertram said:
Here's another bad decision made by that program recently :
l4TCrfF.png

Looks like we have made the same stupid decision!

https://gogriz.com/story.aspx?filename=football-griz-return-home-to-face-western-illinois&file_date=9/8/2021

"DIGITAL PROGRAMS: Montana fans can capture the memory of Saturday's game easier this season with gameday programs moving to a digital platform.

Fans can pick up a free roster flip-card from any retailer inside Washington-Grizzly Stadium and scan a QR code for quick and easy access to the full gameday program."

MikeyGriz said:
Looks like we have made the same stupid decision!

https://gogriz.com/story.aspx?filename=football-griz-return-home-to-face-western-illinois&file_date=9/8/2021

"DIGITAL PROGRAMS: Montana fans can capture the memory of Saturday's game easier this season with gameday programs moving to a digital platform.

Fans can pick up a free roster flip-card from any retailer inside Washington-Grizzly Stadium and scan a QR code for quick and easy access to the full gameday program."

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I thought the picture was the more embarrassing part. Who approves a picture like that? It looks like a T-shirt Dwight Schrute would wear on the weekend, only with a Bobcat player lifting his leg to piss pasted over it.

CDAGRIZ said:
Griz til I die said:
I don't like the look of it from the field. The black medal siding is just an odd look IMO.

It honestly looks like they put the black part off center on accident and just decided to leave it.

I literally see that and think, "Measure twice, cut once and...fvck".

Cats fans will think most of us are trolling but I can say with 100% honesty that thing is not aesthetically pleasing, at all. I have no expertise in architecture, design, or building but how that looks right now is absolutely “blah”. I’m sure it will work great and serve its purpose, but I’m positive if you are going to drop 20M then it should at least be pretty or cool looking.

HookedonGriz said:
Cats fans will think most of us are trolling but I can say with 100% honesty that thing is not aesthetically pleasing, at all. I have no expertise in architecture, design, or building but how that looks right now is absolutely “blah”. I’m sure it will work great and serve its purpose, but I’m positive if you are going to drop 20M then it should at least be pretty or cool looking.

Over on Bobcatnation they are waiting for light up Cat logo to be placed on the side of the building. They think that sign alone will fix all other design flaws.

Back