• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana.....

hunt-ducks

So, I am sitting outside on the sidewalk downtown today eating lunch at The Catalyst, when none other than Joe Montana and his wife walk by. I said, hello Joe, and he looked to see if he knew me, then gave a quick nod and went on his way.

What struck me was how skinny he is today. I know he must have played at a much higher weight, but he is 6'2" tall and looked to be no more than 175-80 lbs, with really skinny legs. If someone pointed Joe out to a person not familiar with him, as an NFL Hall-of-Fame Super Bowl winning QB, they would not believe you!

hunt-ducks said:
I said, hello Joe, and he looked to see if he knew me, then gave a quick nod and went on his way.

Can't believe he didn't even ask you for life advice.

hunt-ducks said:
So, I am sitting outside on the sidewalk downtown today eating lunch at The Catalyst, when none other than Joe Montana and his wife walk by. I said, hello Joe, and he looked to see if he knew me, then gave a quick nod and went on his way.

What struck me was how skinny he is today. I know he must have played at a much higher weight, but he is 6'2" tall and looked to be no more than 175-80 lbs, with really skinny legs. If someone pointed Joe out to a person not familiar with him, as an NFL Hall-of-Fame Super Bowl winning QB, they would not believe you!

it would be like he lived on jerry's rice...

argh! said:
hunt-ducks said:

it would be like he lived on jerry's rice...

Hells Bells, I've got an extra 30# he can have. Free!

If ducks is telling the truth, then he is obviously not PR.

Joe Montana would have known PR! As a matter of fact, Joe would have noticed PR first and walked up to him!

I didn't realize ducks was really PR. How many posters have been attributed to this mysterious personality? Name them.

3-7-77 said:
I didn't realize ducks was really PR. How many posters have been attributed to this mysterious personality? Name them.

Hey, nice job signing out and back in! You're learning how these compooters work!

heightsgriz said:
I shook Joe’s hand at the spring game in Billings. He is not 6’2.

He was always listed at 6'2" when he played in the NFL

https://wealthycelebrity.com/joe-montana/

3-7-77 said:

Don't you love how desperate, jealous, and pathetic The Squad has become? They are sooooo predictable, slapping each other other on the back for their cleverness. Surprised any of them have time to post, as they line-up to Mount Everett

EverettGriz said:
3-7-77 said:

Hey, nice job signing out and back in! You're learning how these compooters work!

Didn't we see your picture on TV holding a BLM banner in Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone in Seattle?

hunt-ducks said:
EverettGriz said:

Didn't we see your picture on TV holding a BLM banner in Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone in Seattle?

great football post, sunny! the coke + injected bleach combo is kicking in!

Back